Islamic Marriage Quotes from Quran, Islamic Marriage Quotes For Husband And Wife: Wedding is a blessed contract between a man and a woman and Islam is the way of life no one can make any changes in Islam according to their will.. Both man and wife has their own role to play in making a marriage successful to lead them to Jannah.
These married Muslim couple quotes are All About love. We have provided some Islamic marriage quotes for husband-wife to guide them on what to expect from one another according to the Holy book of Quran.
30 Islamic Marriage Quotes For Husband And Wife
- In English she is known as a “Housewife”! In Arabic, she is known as “Rabbaitul Bait” or “The Queen of The House”
- A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give upon each other.
- Give love in secret by for one another.
- If you love me, then remember me when standing in front of the one who loves you the most.
- Never Compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you. Allah would have given her to you.
- I don’t need a ring. I need his deen. I’d prefer him taking me to Jannah and making me his queen.
- Marriage is eternal unity of two souls who had met long before being born into this temporary world!
- A woman dreams of a perfect Husband… A man dreams of a perfect Wife.. But they don’t realize that Allah created them to complete on another..
- If you love someone and they love Allah before you. They are worth loving.
- The Most Perfect believer in faith is the one whose character is finest and who is kindest to his wife.
- Marry a man who fears Allah so he will treat you right because of his fear of Allah.
- A real man will offer you marriage A loser will offer you zina.
- And we created you in pairs – Holy Quran (78:8)
- Our love is the best love because you make my Imaan rise, you help me in the Dunya and for that reason, I want to meet you again in Jannah!.
- I often talk to Allah about you. He knows how much I love you. because in every dua. I pray for you and your happiness. I pray for us. I don’t know what destiny might hold for us. But I’ll not lose hope. that little piece of hope. of belonging to you someday and being called your better half.
- It is Allah’s mercy upon mankind that he created Spouses for human being for themselves.
- Mr right won’t distract you from your Lord. If he distances you from Allah, He’s Mr. Wrong. – said by Abdul Bary Yahya.
- Call your wife with beautiful names “Its Sunnah”
- Brothers, The day you marry your wife, is the day Allah places a trust on you to give her the right as a wife.
- Anything you spend on your family will be a source of reward from the Allah, even a morsel of food which you raise to your wife’s mouth. – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- He’s praying for her. She’s praying for him. Little do they know, Allah sealed their fate with each other before they were even fate.
- A Muslimah doesn’t need to marry a man who dies for her. But she needs to marry a true Muslim man who lives for her. to help her be the better believer and take her take to lead her to Jannah!
- A women is a flower vase of beauty and fragrance. So smell her gently do not wrestle with her. Do not put on her responsibilities she can not bear of. – Ali ibn Abi Talib
- To The Married Sisters: Your husband believes that providing for you is one of the greatest signs of his love for you. know it and be happy! – Sheikh tariq
- The Successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with your wife, but when you can’t live in peace without her. – Yasir Qadhi.
- Rea Love Means helping each other attain Jannah!
- Short Cut to a blessed marriage: both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) more than they love each other!
- Real Love begins when you decide to make it Halal.
- A righteous wife can make a poor man feel like a king.
- IF you don’t intent to marry her: Keep you hands off another man’s future wife. If you do intend to marry her: keep you hands off until she is your wife.
Islamic Marriage Quotes