Best Hijab Islamic Quotes In English: Islam is not only a religion but it is also a way of life and the Hijab is a part of it. Muslim women choose to wear a hijab for many reasons. Some see it as a sign of passage into adulthood. Others wear the hijab to identify themselves as Muslim and show cultural pride. Many also wear the covering to value family traditions or local customs. To non-Muslim, Hijab is a head coverings worn mainly by Islamic girls/women, rumoured to be a sign of oppression to the Muslim women. While, in Islam, Hijab is an Islamic head coverings which signifies and represents a modest way of dressing for both and women. It symbolises the way a person walks, talks, looks and thinks. All of it should be done modestly and applies to both genders (it protects yourself from the evil eye).
Tealsmiles.com have compiled Hijab quotes for Instagram, Hijab Quotes For Women, Funny Hijab Quotes, Best Hijab Quotes and Sayings that you can use as captions on your social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or share with friends. So people can know you’re a follower of Islam.
Hijab Sayings For Women
- You are a modest queen, that knows her true worth by keeping her modest heart secure with shyness.
- “Jesus Would Be Disappointed. That Those Who Dress Like His Mother (Mary) are being discriminated against and attacked Physically & Mentally. ”
- “Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body. our behavior and our speech.”
- “Hijab is beautiful, so make it look beautiful, wear it with love, wear it with pride, and most of all wear it Right.”
- To some I May appear religious. But I’m nowhere near where I want myself to be.
- “Funny how people mock Islamic dress codes. yet on graduation day, they all wear clothes similar to a jubbah to look modest and successful.”
- “The Muslim Women is Clothed in Strength & Dignity. She Trust in Allah & Smiles without fear of the future.”
- “Hijab includes the way a person walks, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be done modestly and applies to both Men and Women.”
- “Modesty Comes in More Than Just Our Physical Appearance. Our Entire Bodies, personalities and thoughts Should Emanate Modesty.”
- “A Women’s Best Jewellery is her Shyness – Hazrat Fatima Bint-e-Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him”
- “Why Hijab? because ALLAH created woman right in the shades of JANNAB from the ribs of ADAM (Peace be upon Him)”
Funny Hijab Sayings For Women
- In a world full of KARDASHIANS aspire to be like KHADIJAH (May Allah SWT Be Pleased With Her)
- Dear Sisters!One day you will all be covered from head to toe. “Don’t let you are last on earth to be the first day you wear hijab!”
Hijab Quotes In English
- Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.
- Boys with beard and girls with hijab are the best Combination Ever.
- Everything precious is covered!!! A woman modestly dressed is like a pearl in it’s shell.
- Hijab is beautiful, so make it look beautiful, wear it with love, wear it with pride and most of all wear it Right.
- I dress to impress no man, I dress to Impress Ar-Rahman.
- If a Woman has the right to show of what she has, then she also has the right to cover it up too.
- Keep your noor just for your Spouse.
- That they should draw their veils over their bosoms – Quran (24:31)
- The sun doesn’t lose its beauty when covered by the clouds. The same way your beauty doesn’t fade when being covered by Hijab.
Hijab Quotes for Instagram/FaceBook/ Twitter/ WhatsApp
- You only see what I allow you to see now That’s Freedom.
- Judge me by what’s in my head not what’s on my head !!!
- Your Hijab is a barrier that blocks so many negativity coming your way.
- For me, my hijab is my choice, it’s my identity, it makes me feel whole.
- Hijab makes a girl more graceful.
- Modest dress plays a key role in purification of the soul & deep inner contentment.
- Hijab is the beauty of every Muslim women.
- Muslim girls have their own crown, it’s called hijab.
- Hijab is for the body, Haya is for the Soul.
- Beauty is like a book it can not be judged by its cover.
- Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
- Hijab is not Fashion.
- Yes it’s HOT, it’s HARD, It’s Different, But I LOVE wearing it.
- Protection + Blessing + Modestly = HIJAB
- HIJAB, my right, my choice, my life.
- Keep your beauty in your faith, not your face.
- Hijab girls are the princess of Islam.
- It’s not just Hijab, it’s our key to Jannah.
- Yes, I’m Muslim and hijab is my identity.
Short Hijab Quotes For Women
- “You may not be a fairytale princess but you are always a princess of ISLAM”
- Keep your Noor, just for your spouse.
- “It’s not just a HIJAB it is our key to JANNAH”
- Hijab – Because you’re worth it.
- “Here’s your outfit Inside The Grave”
- It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
- A woman modestly dressed is a pearl in its Shell.
- Hijab is Faith, not Fashion.
- “Boys with beard and girls with hijab are the best Combination Ever.”
- “Don’t Let Society Define You. ”
- “This Hijab, This mark of Piety, is an act of faith, a symbol for all the world to see…”
- “Modesty is the best jewel of a Woman – Fatima Al Zahra (SA)”
- “Haya (Modesty) Does not bring anything except good” – Muhammad Peace be upon him.
- Every time you wear the hijab remember you are wearing an ayah of The Quran.
Proud To Wear Hijab Quotes
- All Praises be to ALLAH who guided me to wear Hijab.
- Dear Sisters! Cover Yourself . Feel Proud On Your Muslim Identity.
- Hijab is my crown.
- Hijab is not about oppression but freedom from evil eyes.
- My body was created to pray not for market car and beers. I am proud to wear the Hijab.
- My hijab is my dignity, my respect, and my honour, and I will never ever trade it for this temporary world.
- Our hijab is our Strength and our obedience to Allah.
Quotes And Sayings About Hijab
- “How can hijab be oppressive when in most of countries it requires greater courage to wear it than to remove it yet it is worn?” – Mufti Menk.
- Don’t sacrifice your beauty just for compliments and a few Instagram likes, because on the day of judgement, nobody will even look at you twice.
- Hijab forces a man to look at a woman with respect rather than as an object.
- If a woman has the right to show what she has, then she has the right to cover it up.
- Why Hijab? because Allah created woman right in the shade of Jannah from the ribs of Adam.