A funny Christmas wish to your wife will bring a smile to her face. Move away from the usual norm of writing formal messages on a card for her. Make her laugh until she wets her panties with witty funny Christmas Wishes for Wife. See some sample of Hilarious Merry Christmas Wishes for Wife below:
Hilarious Merry Christmas Wishes for Wife
- Holidays are exhausting. Gifts for wife prohibited. Ho Ho! Keep calm and enjoy Christmas!
- One sure sign that you’re getting older my darling wife is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
- Happy Holidays to my lovely woman! I’m sure Santa knows the difference, but I’ll put in a good word for you, just in case. 😉
- Forget diet and eat as many sweets and candies as you can. Just do not forget to brush your teeth. I value them. Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
- Wishing you hit the jackpot for health, wealth, and happiness this holiday season and throughout the New Year 1900!
- Merry Christmas to you dear wife. I hope your credit card bills are not as attractive as your nicely put Christmas decoration. Have a great one this year.
- Let’s not forget to get a lot of love in this holiday season. Isn’t that what the holidays are supposed to be about sharing love!? Merry Christmas to My Wife!
- On this magical season, do not make vanish all your savings in a day. Have an awesome and magical Christmas, my lovely wife.
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
- The best gift your parents gave to me is giving birth to you on Christmas day. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas my precious wife.
- OMG! Christmas already? Wishing you a “train load” of good wishes.
- Hope your Christmas is the “M” word (Merry)!!!
- Congratulations! You are on the list of good people of Santa. Expect low because I have already told him that you made it there because I kept an eye on you. Merry Christmas dear wife.
- I am planning to go green on this Christmas. This is a hint in case you do not get it. Gift me a lot of cash, maybe? Merry Christmas dear wife.
- One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people (wife) forget the past with a present.