To celebrate your buddy with whom you know not to take life too seriously, you may want to send birthday wishes that are funny, witty, sarcastic and teasing in nature.
You wake up one day and realize that this day is more special than other days … it’s your best friend birthday! If you know that your friend well and he/she has a good sense of humour, then what’s a bit too much should be easy to spot. A selection of super funny birthday wishes for friends that will make him or her smile and laugh all day long.
Blow up his/her Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Instagram account with the best funny birthday wishes to make them smile and feel special from the moment they wake up.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Friends
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- May your Facebook wall be filled with birthday wishes from people you’ve never met, haven’t seen in years, or genuinely couldn’t care any less about.”
- It is your birthday! Remember that researchers have said that Birthdays are good for your health and people who have more birthdays live longer. May you get more birthdays.”
- Having friends never has been more awesome! You truly are a great person to have around, even when you eat everything on the table. We still love you anyway! Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented and witty and reminds me a lot of myself.”
- Tonight, we will celebrate the birth of the oldest of the old! The antiques in the front row of the store! The person that is now one year closer to arthritis! Nah….just kidding, you still have plenty of juice left in you, and you will keep on having it for plenty of years to come. Happy birthday!
- I know it’s tough not being able to see the toppings of your birthday cake due to it all being covered in candles, both that and the fact that old age has diminished your eyesight, but rejoice! At least retirement is coming soon! Happy birthday you antique!
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday. Thank you for always being older than me.”
- Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday!’
Crazy Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend
- Historically, gifts were given to the friends of the birthday boy. It was a commonly held belief that birthdays were a perfect time to show appreciation to friends who’ve stayed loyal during the previous year. I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy, but don’t feel that you’re under any pressure. Just sayin’.
- No wise man ever wished to be any younger than he was.
- I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
- You are like a sister to me, and I am sure you feel the same way. If you let me borrow all the stuff you get for your birthday, I promise not to tell mom what you did at the party!
- Another year for your back means another year that won’t suck.
- My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.
- OMG the room is getting hotter! Please call the fire department or blow these candles before it gets on fire.
- Today would have been the perfect occasion to write sweet words about the greatest, most spectacular, uniquely exquisite friend in the world, but I already finished my autobiography a month ago.”
- I will sing Happy Birthday to you so much you’ll wish you’d never been born … Happy Birthday!”
- Knowing someone as fabulous as me should be the only present you need.”
- Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
- I hope your birthday is as awesome as your hair in high school.”
- Happy Birthday to someone I hope is my friend even when we’re too senile to remember each other’s birthdays.”
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
- In all the times and in all the lands there has never been a better backyard barbecue chef than you. I don’t mean that to be a hint about how you should celebrate your birthday. Okay, it is.
- Think of this day not as another year closer to becoming old, but as another year closer to complete freedom, and back pains… Anyway, happy birthday!
- For your birthday this year, I hope you don’t mind if we avoid the fire hazard of so many candles and use electronic candles, instead.
- May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m forever thankful for a friend like you! I hope these Birthday wishes put a smile on your face!
- I would wish for all of your dreams to come true, but then it would be tough for me to find out a wish for you next year, so let me just say Happy Birthday!”
Funny And Insulting Birthday Messages For Best Friend
- My dearest friend, I know that you will love the gift I have bought you for tonight, but knowing your craving for sugar, you will probably be too busy stuffing your face with your own birthday to appreciate it. Happy birthday!
- It’s proven that at the age 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!
- You were born on this date so we are going to put fire sticks in baked goods and sing at you while you sit there awkwardly.”
- Remembering all the dumb stuff we’ve done throughout the years, I’m considering myself lucky you still are alive to celebrate another year of being reckless. But that is what makes you yourself, so never stop doing dumb stuff with me, my friend. Happy birthday!
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
- Old enough to know better…young enough to still do it.
- It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Do you remember what that used to feel like?
- On your birthday, I want to assure you that we still look as young as those 105 pound supermodels. Even if we don’t, I’m sure we can kick their skinny asses. All my love, your 29 year old bestie.
- May you live to be so old that the mere sight of you horrifies young children and ex-lovers.”
- You should be proud of your age. This year you are wiser, smarter and very close to reaping the benefits of senior discounts at restaurants.
Super Funny Birthday Messages For Best Friend
- No matter how much good food we’ve eaten these past years. Nobody has come close to your cooking. So do everyone a favor and wish to become a chef when you blow out these candles. Happy birthday!
- You see, you should not be ashamed of growing old, not only you get to play the smart guy all the time, but all antiques like you also have great value! Happy birthday old man!
- As another year passes by, another part of your body starts to fall apart. So I hope the “important” ones are left for last! I mean, you still have plans to make kids right? Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!
- Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you my ancient friend!
- Hey, we’re friends — is it shamefully delusional if we both agree to ignore our birthdays this year? I don’t care either. Happy…. whatever!
- I promise I won’t reveal your age to anyone at the party, but we should probably light your cake outdoors in case the candles catch fire.
- Happy birthday to my best friend. They say that friends have brains that are so in sync, they share the same thoughts. In our case, however, it’s probably more like we share one brain between us!
- Remember all the times you said you wanted to lose weight? Yeah….tough luck, prepare to stuff your face with birthday cake! Happy birthday my friend!
- Another year, another new place that aches.
Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friends
- Here’s to another year of laughing until it hurts, dealing with stupid people and keeping each other moderately sane. Happy Birthday best friend!”
- Can’t keep calm, it’s my best friend’s birthday.”
- You don’t have birthdays — you level up! Happy level up day to my best friend.”
- Happy birthday to my best friend. Here’s to another year of spilling tea and making fun of other people’s Facebook posts.”
- Happy birthday to my best friend ever! May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother’s teeth.”
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.”
- Happy birthday to a person who regularly makes me pee myself with laughter. By the way, that’s going to happen more and more the older we get.”
- Happy Birthday to one of my best friends! Here’s to laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love ya.”
- Happy Birthday to my best friend. Without our conversations, my therapy bills would be outrageous.”
- Happy birthday, best friend! It is amazing the number of years we have known each other. Why have we put up with each other for so long? Do you think it’s because we like each other? Nope, it’s quite simple, we just know too many of each other’s secrets.”
- May you grow old and rich, so that you can leave me a big inheritance.”
Funny Birthday Wishes for Male Friends
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.”
- You see, you should not be ashamed of growing old, not only you get to play the smart guy all the time, but all antiques like you also have great value! Happy birthday old man!”
- On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.”
- Best friends never need to be told they are best friends. So, I don’t need to tell you, right? Have a fantastic birthday, buddy!”
- It’s your birthday. Let’s do something stupid together.”
- May God give you the appetite to enjoy your Big Day to the max despite the fact that you are older and wrinklier today than you were yesterday.”
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!”
- Two tips for your birthday: 1. Forget the past, you can’t change it. 2. Forget the present, I didn’t get you one!”
- To my friend on his birthday: I want you to know that I’ve always looked up to you. Yes, you’re taller than me, but I’ve always admired your style and impeccable grooming. By the way, time to trim that nose hair.”
- Happy Birthday to one of my favorite guys! I hope your day is as awesome as you are. And yes, I know that sappy stuff makes you cringe. But we don’t always get what we want for our birthday, do we?”
Funny Birthday Wishes for Female Friends
- May your special day be sweet and spicy just like you, bestie!”
- Happy Birthday to someone good looking, super smart, charismatic, and charming. Wait…I meant from someone.”
- [insert age] is a perfect age. You’re old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more. Happy birthday!”
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence! Happy birthday!”
- Happy Birthday to my best friend. May we grow to be the hottest cougars around!”
- You know everything about me and still decide to be my best friend … you are a deeply disturbed woman, you know that right? Happy Birthday!”
- Actually, I wanted to get you something super special, super terrific, unique and beautiful for your birthday, but I don’t fit into the envelope.”
- Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.”
- May your hair dye and mascara never run! Happy Birthday!”
- Cheers to a woman who stays young! (Only because she lies about her age) Best wishes!”
- Today, friend, count your blessings, not your years. You don’t have that kind of time!”
- We have stuck by each other through thick and thin. We’ve been there for each other all these years and we’re still better together than apart. That says something, don’t you think? Stay fabulous, babe.”
- Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional.”
- I’m so glad that we are growing older together, and that you’ll always have a head start!”
- We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile… and then we can be *new* friends!”