One of the challenges faced by company owners in their career is when a staff/employee tenders resignation letter, especially when the worker is known to be productive to the organization. If one of your employees, staff, subordinates are leaving your office and you are having a hard time putting your thoughts into words, these farewell messages for employees will help you to write the perfect farewell messages to your employees. In as much as we try not to bring feelings into work, you may feel blue for the person leaving your company. It will be nice to support and wish him/her well in their next career journey.
Use these unique Farewell Good Luck Messages for Employees and Staff to bid them a nice farewell by thanking them for their service and wishing them luck for the future.
Unique Farewell Good Luck Messages for Employees and Staff
- Congratulations on moving to a new city. I know at first, things will be hard for you but I know you will do great. My best wishes will always be with you.
- You are an amazing co-worker and an amazing employee who gives his all to his job. Thank you for your time and dedication. We will miss having you around us.
- You are not only my colleague; you are also a great friend to me, so let’s keep in touch always. I will pray for your future.
- I still can’t believe that you are leaving this office. Your efforts and service for this company will always be appreciated. Best of luck for your future.
- There was never a day you skipped work. Every day you gave your best to this office. You are an inspiration to all of us. best of luck for your future.
- We were so lucky to have you as an employee because you put so much effort and dedication into your work. Thank you for working so hard all these years for the best interest of this company.
- You are one of the very first employees of this office. You have dedicated your day and night for the success of this company. I will always be grateful to you.
- You were the mood maker at our office, without you, our life will become boring. We are going to miss you a lot.
- Your enthusiastic nature always inspired me. I hope wherever you go, you shine.
- You have always brought joy to the people around you. We will always miss your bright smile and cheerful face. You were like an asset to this office.
- You were always so passionate in everything you did. Now that you have found the path to fulfill your dreams, I am giving you my endless support and blessing. I wish you nothing but success.
Farewell Messages for Employees and Staff
- Congratulations on your retirement. Don’t think of it as an ending of something but take it as the beginning of a new chapter. I wish you prosperity and happiness.
- I have been so sad since I heard the news of your departure but I will not stop you because I know it’s a great opportunity for you. I wish you all the success and happiness of this world.
- It is so sad that you have to leave us. Any company would be so lucky to have you. I have always admired your work and your dedication to work. You are always welcome here.
- It’s been a pleasure working with a person like you who is so passionate about his work. I know you will do great in your new job. Good luck for your future.
- No matter where you put a star it will always get its way out to shine. You are just like that. Thank you for always giving your best to this company.
- Thank you for all your support all these years. I wish you great luck in the future. Farewell!
- I have seen tremendous growth in you in the past few years. I can proudly say that no matter what you do in the future, you will be successful in that. Thanks for working with us.
- Without you, this office will never be the same. You have taken care of this office and its members like your own family. We will always be thankful towards you.
- You were one of the most hard-working employees in this company. I have always admired your dedication to work. Thank you for your excellent service. Best of luck.
- Congratulations, on your new job. I knew how much you wanted that job. Losing a hardworking employee like you is a great loss for this company. I wish you Good luck.
- Everything in life has their time. Now it’s time for you to retire and say goodbye to this office and start a new chapter in your life. Thank you for giving the golden years of your life to this company.
- Farewell is not always sad; I am happy that your dream finally came true. I am so hopeful for your upcoming days. Good luck!
- Having a co-worker like you is a blessing. I am lucky that I had a chance to work with you. Goodbye!
- I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to work with a great individual like you. You were always so unique with your ideas and your thoughts. Thank you for giving your best to this office.
- You were so much more than a subordinate to me. You were a brother to me whom I could rely on. It’s been an honor working with a great person like you. Good Luck mate.