Best Quotes On Islamic and Emotional: As Muslims, we believe that Allah created the universe, and gave it laws so it would run with such amazing precision. Among His beautiful creations, He also created human beings with complex emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual needs.
Emotion: an often-neglected, yet significant component of our psychological configuration. The emotional traits covers the range of emotions we experience, such as fear, anger, sadness, shame, and guilt. It is advised to avoid extremes in negative or positive emotions, as any extremes are destructive if left uncontrolled. Bearing in mind that Islam values the importance of good mental health and emotional wellbeing of every individual. If you have ever wondered what Islam teaches about human emotions, then this post is for you. Here’s The Significance of Emotions in Islam. Read and share with friends and family.
Emotional Islamic Quotes
- “There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) health and free time for doing good.” [Sahih Bukhari]
- Abu Yahya Suhaib b. Sinan said that the Prophet said: “No man fills a container worse than his stomach. A few morsels that keep his back upright are sufficient for him. If he has to, then he should keep one-third for food, one-third for drink and one-third for breathing.” [At-Tirmidhi]
- “None of you truly believes (in Allah and His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]
- “Meet the people in such a manner that if you die, they should weep for you, and if you live, they should long for you.” – Ali Ibn Abi Talib raḍyAllāhu ‘anhu (may Allāh be pleased with him)
- “If Allah puts anyone in the position of authority over the Muslims’ affairs and he secludes himself (from them), not fulfilling their needs, wants, and poverty, Allah will keep Himself away from him, not fulfilling his need, want, and poverty.” [Abu Dawud]
- The Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said, “If anyone fulfills his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfill his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]
- Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas raḍyAllāhu ‘anhu (may Allāh be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said, “The believer is not he who eats his fill while his neighbor is hungry.” (Authenticated by Al-Albani, Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari, Hadith 112)
- The Prophet ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam (peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him) said: “It is also charity to utter a good word.” [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]
Emotional Islamic Quotes In English
- Perhaps the only true dignity of man is his capacity to despise himself. – Author: George Santayana
- A secret is not something unrevealed, but something told privately, in a whisper. — Marcel Pagnol
- Small minds cannot grasp great subjects. — St. Jerome
- Capital trickles away from dictatorial states that fail to defend private individuals and their property. Instead, it flows into states upholding the rule of law and private property. — Yuval Noah Harari
- I didn’t mean to write this as a poem, but the meter turned up in my head and after that I simply had no say in the matter. — Neil Gaiman
- Teenagers all think their life is a movie. If you break up with someone or you have a fight, you walk around with movie scores playing in your head. You sort of see yourself suffering as you’re suffering. There’s a lot of melodrama attached to the real events of your life. — Kenneth Lonergan
- I’d put two .45 slugs in him from fifteen feet. Pretty much does the trick. If it doesn’t then your only logical ammunition upgrade is Kryptonite. But — Jonathan Maberry
- If you could just have my head for half an hour, you’d know why I go mad. — Ronald Reng
- He rejected traditional religious beliefs (Jewish, Christian, and Islamic) not on the basis of any reasoned argument, nor even with an expression of emotional antipathy, for he loved to use religious expressions and metaphors, but simply by saying that they are naive. — Walter J. Moore
- At the end of the day, though, there are a huge number of considerations that our management team go through before accepting any project – checking out the license is just one of them. — Andrew Oliver
- I always thought it was disgusting and ugly, how the weak live their lives depending on each other shamefully licking each other’s wounds. A way of life that no one could truly want. I was certain that no greatness could ever come from that. That’s what I thought until I met you. — Naoyuki Ochiai
- Your fellowship with God never came because of your righteousness. So how could your own righteousness maintain it? — Chris Oyakhilome
- Remember this saying, The good payer is lord of another man’s purse. He that is known to pay punctually and exactly to the time he promises, may at any time, and on any occasion, raise all the money his friends can spare. — Benjamin Franklin
- Allah is the biggest merciful, he is always watching over us. It’s never late to ask forgiveness and come to the right path. May Allah accepts you, me, and everyone in his path.
- You may have committed many sins and mistakes, but they will all wash away if you ask for forgiveness from Allah.
- Allah is constantly watching over you. Follow in His footsteps and have trust in your abilities.
- Allah created you to be a strong human being, so believe in yourself. You can do it!
- In our life, Allah never lets us regret something that we have lost. He gives us more and more opportunities, we have to understand and catch those opportunities to become a perfect Muslim, may Allah bless you, dear.
- Allah knows what’s on your mind, even if it is hidden from your self. That’s why we need to pray with a fresh heart for mercy from Allah.