‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Listed below are Christmas Quotes that can be sent to friends and family .
Christmas Quotes For Friends
- You could never give me a better Christmas gift than our friendship. I am confident that I’ll continue to get that gift this year.
- Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The warmth and comfort that comes with this season reminds me of you.
- Having you in my life as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. I am so grateful to God for your existence. Merry Christmas to my friend who puts up with all my faults and loves me unconditionally anyway.
- May God’s blessing showered upon you and your family throughout the year. Merry Christmas to you.
- I love you so much, buddy. I don’t say it a lot, but Christmas makes me a little bit sentimental. Hope you’re having a great time and drinking responsibly. Enjoy your eggnog, merry Christmas!
- You better save some of that Christmas food for me! I’ll collect it as soon as possible. May your Christmas be unforgettable and worry-free, and may our friendship bloom like cherry blossoms in Tokyo.
- We’ve been waiting for this holiday season for so long. It’s been a tough year for all of us. But now it’s time to relax and let the past go. May this Christmas be one of the happiest holidays you’ve ever had. Love you!
- I don’t think that Santa will be visiting you this year, you’ve been very naughty. But it’s okay, don’t worry, I got some presents for you! Merry Christmas to my best friend, a partner in crime, my ride or die. Hugs and kisses!
- May you always find yourself around the Christmas tree, singing carols with the best of friends.
- Most of my friends are normal, sane, cultured, decent, intellectual, and well-behaved persons… I just want to thank you for breaking the monotony! Merry Christmas!
- Learn to live harmoniously, both in song and interactions. Christmas is a time to cherish the friends you love and the understanding between kindred souls.
- What I am most grateful for this Christmas are my great friends like you. You are already the perfect gift!
- Enjoy each sip of Christmas punch, each cookie shaped like a tree, and each festive moment you share with family and friends.
- Watch the movies you love, sing the carols from your youth, and remember to remember each minute and each hour to keep. Merry Christmas Friend!
- I feel like I’m Santa Claus because everything I want to do is giving the most astonishing gifts to the best people. Merry Christmas, buddy!
- May you feel the love I have you at this festival. Merry Christmas. May you have a fantastic Christmas.
- Your family is lucky to have you. I am also lucky to have you as a friend. May God always protect you and love you. May your happiness and delight extend. May you feel them in the whole new year. You, deserve it, Merry Christmas, dear!
- Best friends are the apple pie of desserts. They already beat out all the competition. Merry Christmas.
- You better not shout, you better not pout. You should be nice, you should stay wise because Santa is coming to see you! Merry Christmas!
- The fact that we cannot spend this holiday season together breaks my heart. I can’t wait to meet you and hear how your Christmas went. Wishing you the best of all, buddy. Merry Christmas.
Christmas Quotes for Family
- “Christmas Eve, a perfect night to express affection for your family, to forgive those who failed you, and to forget past mistakes.” – Unknown
- Merry Christmas! Embrace the miracles and blessings Christmas has stored for you.
- “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks, As carols fill the air.” – Shirley Sallay
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick, even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
- Wishing you all the happiness and joy Christmas has to offer you, dear ones.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my family and friends. I wish a Merry Christmas that brings a season full of joy to enjoy and cherish forever!
- I wish the Christmas spirit bring peace, hope, and love to our family. Wishing Merry Christmas to the most supportive family!
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.” – Emily Matthews
- All I want my family to have the exclusive Christmas gift full of patience while in problem and confidence while in trouble. Merry Christmas!
- Like the twinkle lights of the Christmas trees, may God bless our family this Christmas Eve and for the New Year.
- “Sending Christmas cards is a good way to let your friends and family know that you think they’re worth the price of a stamp.” – Melanie White
- May you get blessed with a Christmas miracle this year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- The present is a treasure; let’s enjoy it to the fullest. May this Christmas season bring now good time and tomorrow’s golden memories.
- “There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.” – Erma Bombeck
- “A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.” – Melanie White
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” – Dale Evans