Golden Jubilee Wedding Goodwill Messages: To our parents, friends, grandparents, brothers, sisters, relatives and loved ones including coworkers who have reached the big 50 deserve a golden celebration. Often times the road to 50th anniversary is never a smooth ride, it comes with a combination of pot holes and jolly ride; as many clock 50, many fall along the road sides. An anniversary message wishes bring back all those old memories that couples share together and it leaves a beautiful smile on their faces.
Looking for the best golden jubilee wishes for parents, friends, uncle and aunty who have clocked the 50th wedding anniversary mark? Then, here’s a compilation of happy 50th wedding anniversary that you can write on a card or a note to the celebrants. Send the lucky couple a happy 50th anniversary wish let them know that you share in on their happiness. Shower them with plenty of love, blessings, and best wishes. Celebrate love and tell them how they inspire you and everyone around them.
50th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- To my loving parents, you have shown the world what it means to love. Best wishes as you celebrate your first 50 years.
- You both are the sweetest parents in the world and you both make our family perfect with love and joy. You together make a big album of life where the journey of 50 years is preserved with a smile. Each moment tells a story of your love, but it says some moments are yet to experience. Happy anniversary to both of you.
- Mom and Dad, I’ve seen how you love each other and your family. I can see it written on your faces and in the way you carry yourselves. When I’m married someday, I hope that our love is as strong as yours. Thank you for being such a loving and caring example and blessing my life with the best role models a girl could ever ask for.
- The strength of your love is beautiful. Blessings as you celebrate 50 years of marriage, Mom and Dad.
- You’ve enjoyed 50 years of moments and memories. May you enjoy many more, Mom and Dad.
- 50 years ago on that day, two loveliest persons met each other and God bound them together in love; years after years, the bonding became stronger and after 50 years, they make together a golden couple, who share their joy and tear with a smile and nothing else. They are my parents and today I wish them a very happy anniversary.
- Dear parents, sending you my warm wishes on your lovely 50th Anniversary. I hope you get to spend the next 50 years together by each other’s side. I love you two so much.
- It is my dearest note to mom and dad that presents my happiness in words; 50 years of journey might not be so easy, but you never let each other alone, even not for a while; you together feel the 50 shades of color, in both happiness and cry and make your road golden today. Happy anniversary.
- Looking at you has taught me that true love does exist. Your unity brings happiness to my heart and a sense of pride for having you as my parents. Happy 50th Anniversary mom and Dad!
- May every moment spent together bring a smile to your faces and strength for more 50 years together. Happy Golden Anniversary!
- Beloved parents, my sincerest wishes for a beautiful day of celebrating 50 wonderful years.
- Congratulations for fifty years of special memories. Happy anniversary, mom and dad.
- Thank you for teaching me how to love, the importance of family and to always be humble. Not just by your example, but your actions. You both are two of the most w onderful people that I have ever met, selfless to the core. It has truly been an honor getting to know you both and to celebrate our wedding with you.
- Happy golden jubilee, my dears! May you two have another 50 years together!
- Mom and Dad, your love made our home sweeter. Best wishes on celebrating 50 years of marriage.
- Thank you to my awesome parents for setting the perfect example of a loving relationship. Happy 50 years!
- The fun and joy you share together; in tear and cry, you stay together; you both make your life fun by enjoying many highs and supporting each other in lows. You make sweet home with your love and smile and I feel happy to be a part of you 50 years of togetherness. Many more years are still left for both of you. Happy anniversary.
Golden Jubilee Celebration Wishes
- May God continue to bless the love in your hearts and your life together with an ever-deepening faith. Best Wishes on your 50th anniversary!
- Happy golden jubilee, my loving husband! You and I are destined to be each other’s forever, so may we get to spend another 50 years together!
- I am overjoyed to be here to see your 50th wedding anniversary, Grandma and Grandpa! Congratulations!
- Mom and Dad, 50 years! I know you both must feel pretty old, but I remember when you were just kids. It makes me very happy to see you so in love all these years later. Happy golden anniversary!
- There is no way to effectively express the depth of my love and admiration for you as I look back over the fifty years we’ve shared together. Good memories and bad, we’ve spent them all together. There never was a choice for me to make; I’m honored and proud that you chose me to be your daughter and now I proudly take my place beside you as we march into our next half century together!
- Even after all these years, you two are reliable and make everyone else jealous in the room. This is what I want in my life. Happy 50th Anniversary, my beloved father and mother. Love you guys.
- Happy 50th wedding anniversary to my amazing parents. Thank you for teaching me how strong love can be.
- I love how both of you are so special in your way and push the other one up when things are not going that well. Thanks for the amazing teamwork. Happy Anniversary.
- There were many things I could say, but none would do justice to the wonderful love and memories we share. The two of you have been role models in every aspect of parenting and relationships. The four children God blessed you with reflect your unconditional love and guidance as they share their own love by parenthood. Even as the years pass, I am always amazed at how much love grows. May God bless you with many more years of happiness!
- Happy 50th Anniversary! Sending you warm love and hugs on your Anniversary. May the love keep on growing.
- Dear Mom and Dad, you are the founder of the most beautiful family. I always want to thank you for giving me such wonderful relations and everything which I desired. Happy 50th anniversary to you.
- My parents, you are my treasure and my ultimate love in this world. I am feeling delighted at the moment of your 50th anniversary. Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Mom and Dad!
- Seeing you together gives me the feeling of love; you both have crossed many ups and downs in life and today you complete the 50 golden years of togetherness. I feel very proud having such beautiful parents who build the relationship with love, joy and smile. Happy anniversary to mom and dad.”
- Most people find it hard to believe in “forever”, but seeing the never-ending love between both of you makes me believe in “forever”. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- The most precious gift I ever received was the example you gave me of how to love your spouse completely and unconditionally. Blessings on 50 years of marriage, dear parents.
- Wishing you a happy 50th wedding anniversary my sweetheart. Thank you for making me smile and feel loved always.