Diwali is also known as Deepavali is a festival of light that is celebrated after 20 days from Dussehra. As per Hindu culture, wishing Diwali Greeting to your relatives like husband, partner is a must activity, as there is believed to take blessing.
Most of the wives, partners, girlfriends on this day, surprise their significant other by giving Diwali Greetings through gifts or presents. So, if you are one who is in search of a special Deepavali message for your man, husband or boyfriend then our selective wishes is a place to start from.
Special Diwali Wishes for Him
- The warm glow of the candles is as alluring as your presence in my life. My love, Happy Diwali!
- On this Diwali, I want to wish you good health and an enormous amount of success in life, dear. Happy Diwali, sweetheart!
- On this beautiful occasion of Diwali, I wish for new opportunities, new hopes, and new kinds of happiness for you. I love you so much. Happy Diwali.
- Thank you for making my life better by existing. I love you so much. Have fun and enjoy Diwali!
- May this Diwali bring you joy, happiness and fulfill every dream of yours. Wishing you heavenly joy on this earth! I love you to the moon and back. Make sure to stay safe in this season of colors.
- I hope God blesses you with bright sparkles of fireworks and confetti of love, dear. May this festive add new colors to your life and make sure to bless you in every possible way. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing for the light of Diwali to touch every household and bring prosperity! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! I hope this celebration blooms new hopes inside you and guides you towards a fresh start!
- Wishing laughter and joy, fun, and beautiful memories on this festival of colors and celebration. I hope you will smile a lot brighter in the upcoming year. Happy Diwali, love of my life!
Deepavali Wishes For Husband From Heart
Deepavali Greeting from Wife to Husband in English
- For my loving husband, sending my best wishes for you and family on this auspicious occasion of Deepavali. May you always follow the path of dharma like lord rama…
Wishing you happy Diwali my love
- May god removes all the obstacles from your life and provide you happiness and success on this special occasion of Diwali – wishing you lots of happiness and success on Deepavali hubby.
- Dear my love, I wish that this occasion of Deepavali bring lots of happiness, love and success, wealth and prosperity, fortune to you & your family..
- To my loving husband, as you celebrate this holy occasion, the most loving thoughts and wishes are for you… may the beauty of Diwali fill your world and heart and may the love that is always yours, bring you endless joy – I wish you a very happy Diwali & prosperous new year.
- May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year – happy Diwali to you my dear husband
Diwali Message For Boyfriend
- Happy Diwali, dear! I am sending my warm wishes wrapped with utmost love, adoration, and care!
- Happy Diwali, my dear! May the holy spirits of this festival bless our bond and grace us with strong trust, joy, and prosperity!
- Love, I pray for your life to turn as magical, as charismatic, and as flourishing as the celebration of Diwali! Happy Diwali to you!
The candles will burn down to ashes after nightfall, but my burning love for you is eternal. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali my sweet boyfriend! May this Diwali paints your life with new shades and warm up your heart with love, peace and triumphs!