The Kwanzaa festival celebrates unity, colorfulness, faith and diversity. It is one of the most cherished festivals of African-Americans. It’s an opportunity for Black families to honor ancestors, elders and cherish children even more. Also, commemorate the Black past and celebrate hopes for the Black future.
In times like this, nothing makes Kwanzaa celebration more colorful than some warm and lovely wishes amongst friends, family and loved ones. Are you looking for the best and lovable Kwanzaa wishes to write in a card that will melt the heart of your dear ones? You are in the right place! See some samples below:
General Kwanzaa Wishes
A simple wish is a great way to go, especially when you may not share your recipient’s cultural heritage or any experience with Kwanzaa.
- “Habari Gani! Wishing you a blessed Kwanzaa.”
- “Sending warm wishes for a joyful Kwanzaa!”
- “Heri za Kwanzaa!” (Swahili for “Happy Kwanzaa!”)
- “May this Kwanzaa be an especially meaningful one for your whole beautiful family.”
- “Thinking of you during Kwanzaa and sending happy wishes your way!”
- “Joyous Kwanzaa! Wishing you the most beautiful fruits of the harvest.”
Kwanzaa Best Wishes
- Hello friend, I pray to lord that you have a prosperous, joyous, healthy, safe and good vibes full Kwanzaa.
- I wish, you have a wonderful festival time. Happy Kwanzaa, stay fit and happy.
- I wish, the seven days of Kwanzaa bring seven surprises in your life and you enter in 2020 with new hopes and opportunities.
- I want to celebrate Kwanzaa with all my near and dear ones. Let’s meet in the evening to have fun.
- May the seven days of Kwanzaa bring everything in your life that you love and always wanted to have. Have an overwhelming seven days of Kwanzaa.
- Happy Kwanzaa. May it bring happiness and light in your life from the very first day. May it starts vibrantly and end with a long lasting effect.
- Kwanzaa is a joyous festival, I wish, the fun of Kwanzaa remains in your life forever. It makes your life full of feast and harmonious.
- I hope you have a blessed Kwanzaa and new year. Have a happy holiday!
- I wish you a wonderful Kwanzaa festival, dear. May you have a great time with your family.
- In this festive season, May you have lots of fun time with your friends and family. Happy Kwanzaa to you.
- May God bless you and guide you to the right path. Have a wonderful Kwanzaa!
- Happy Kwanzaa festival everyone. May this festival bring lots of happiness to your life.
- Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumpa, Imani, have a happy and rewarding seven days of Kwanzaa.
- The seven days of Kwanzaa is all about unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity and faith. I wish, you receive everything in ample. Happy Kwanzaa.
- May you enter the New Year with all the promises the Nguzo Saba holds! Have a great time at this festival of celebration. May God bless you, my dear.
- Celebrate the joyous moment of Kwanzaa with a lovely feast and groovy moves with your friends and family. May Lord bless you forever and always.
- This week-long celebration may get fulfill not only your belly but also your heart. May it bring happiness and your dear ones closer to your heart. Happy Kwanzaa.
- On the auspicious occasion of Kwanzaa, I pray to God to bless you plenty of fun filled time. Have a blissful and vibrant festival time.
- Happy Kwanzaa and happy new year. Eat lots of delicious food and enjoy the vacation.
- I hope you enjoy these seven days of the Kwanzaa festival to the fullest. My warmest wishes to all of you.
- May the light of Kwanzaa bring a lot of happiness to your life. Happy Kwanzaa!
- May you have a warm and memorable time with your close ones. Have a happy Kwanzaa.
- Sending you some Kwanzaa blessing from my family to yours. May you get blessed each of the seven days with your favorite company. May Lord bless you and brings a smile on your face.
- Wish you a harvest full of smile, love and dine filled with family and friend and abundance of happiness. I wish you a joyous Kwanzaa, my dear. May Lord bless you.
- To my friend whom I love the most. I wish you a blissful seven days of Kwanzaa.
- Kwanzaa is all about celebrating unity, creativity, faith and love. Start relishing Kwanzaa with love and end it with unity. Have a fun filled festival time.
- In this auspicious festive, hope Kwanzaa brings you light and brightness in your life and make it better in its own way. May you feel the love and warmth. Wishing you a happy Kwanzaa.
- Hope you enjoy this week-long celebration with your dear and near ones. Many blissful greetings for the Kwanzaa. May Lord bless you and your family.
- In the name of the Lord, I wish that this Kwanzaa brings you joy, hope, good vibes and prosperity in your life. Have a feast on this Kwanzaa. Stay safe and have fun.
- May God bless your family with togetherness and prosperity. Happy Kwanzaa.
- Festivals are made to be celebrated loud, Kwanzaa is not a different. Come out and have a rocking week time. Wish you happy and fun filled Kwanzaa celebration.
- Sending the best Kwanzaa blessings for you and your family. May you have a rocking and rewarding festival time.
- Celebrate the Kwanzaa day of unity with warm words and love in the heart. May you have a great day and the whole week full of fun and celebration. Happy Kwanzaa start.
Kwanzaa Wishes For Friends and Family
Eat lots of chocolate and get yourself prepared for the new year. I hope you have a lovely Kwanzaa.
Light up the candles and pray to god for everyone’s health and happiness. Happy Kwanzaa festival.
Happy Kwanzaa! I wish for the values of Kwanzaa to reflect on your daily life.
Thanks for always having my back. I am really grateful to have you. Happy Kwanzaa, dear.
Lit the candles of Kwanzaa and fill up your house with peace and prosperity.
Happiest Kwanzaa dear, I hope you can enjoy this festival with your near ones.
I feel blessed to have you as my family. May God fulfill all your wishes. Have a happy Kwanzaa, dear.