Happy Kwanzaa greetings for celebration of African- American (Black community). The Kwanzaa is the most colorful festival for African-American which takes place each year from December 26th through January 1st.
Families gather for the great feast and it’s very important to say some warm words to express your love for them on this joyous event!
Having the black community acknowledge their struggles, personal complimentary messages that affirm the uniqueness and importance of Black identity can be a great way to uplift one another.
Fun and Short Happy Kwanzaa Messages
- “You’re 100% Black Girl Magic/You’re 100% Black Boy Joy.”
- “You’re a divine inspiration to us all.”
- “Your spirit shines as bright as the kinara!”
- “Celebrating how beautifully you do Black Excellence.”
- “Beautiful, Black and Gifted…there’s nothing you can’t do.”
18 Best Kwanzaa Greetings Messages
- I wish, the joyous moments of Kwanzaa should never end in my friend’s life. Have a fantastic celebration time.
- Wish you and your family, a fun filled Kwanzaa that extends for seven years. Wish you have great days all through the festival and dine best of cuisines with loved ones.
- A happy Kwanzaa means, lots of wishes, love, good food and togetherness of family. I wish, my friend experience all these, this Kwanzaa.
- I know my friend well, a week long celebration is not enough for him. So, happy, happy and happiest Kwanzaa to you and may the fun and enthusiasm of festival remain in your life at the top all through the year.
- Kwanzaa is the celebration of unity, self-determination, collective work and responsibility, cooperative economics, purpose, creativity and faith. This festival, start working on all these to have a happy and prosperous life. Happy Kwanzaa.
- I wish your Kwanzaa be filled with brightness, happiness, peace and love. May you have the happiest Kawnzaa 2019.
- I pray to God to spread Kwanzaa brightness in your life and remove all darkness forever. My friend is the best and he deserves the best. Happy Kwanzaa 2019.
- I wish you my friend happy Kwanzaa followed by a reward ing, hopeful and a positive year.
- I feel so lucky to have you in my life, dear. I hope you have a delightful Kwanza vacation. Enjoy your life to the fullest. May Lord bless you with lots of chocolate cake on this Kwanzaa.
- In this beautiful festive, dance along the Kwanzaa beats. Thanks for being the amazing and awesome person in my life who doesn’t leave any opportunity to entertain me.
- You have sacrificed your own happiness, just so that I could be happy. I’m forever grateful to you. Hoping this Kwanzaa holiday is the most memorable one for us. Happy Kwanzaa.
- The greatest happiness is family happiness. I’m happy about being here with you. Giving you all my warmest regards for a very happy Kwanzaa, my dear.
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. I wish your Kwanza celebration sparkle upon all the other festive this year.
- May these Kwanzaa candles bring you new rays of hope and brightness in your life, gives you all the courage and good vibes to conquer the world on your own terms. Happy Kwanzaa.
- Happy Kwanzaa to my lovely friend who always spread smiles. May God bless you with his choicest blessings. Have a fun filled 7 days of Kwanzaa.
- We celebrate Kwanzaa festival with fun and enthusiasm that continues for seven days. I wish you enjoy ample numbers of blissful moments all through this period. Have a Happy and rewarding Kwanzaa.
- Hoping your Kwanzaa celebration leaves you with lots of sweet memories to look back in the future. Have a grand feast with your family and have lots of fun. Happy Kwanzaa!
- May sadness never touches us, may the hands of God restlessly bless us. You are closer to my heart at Kwanzaa and always. May Lord bless you always. Happy Kwanzaa.
Happy Kwanzaa Greetings Messages