Congratulation Wishes and Messages for Honor, Graduation from High School, University, College and Elementary School: Graduation is one of the most important milestones in education. Any form of a congratulatory message to anyone who has completed a milestone in the academic cycle would go a long way. Nothing feels better than having all your efforts acknowledged by family and friends. It not only boosts a person’s mood and mental status but also acts as a stepping stone towards higher achievements and accolades.
For a perfect graduation present, let your niece, son, daughter, brother, sister, child, friend, colleague or nephew know how proud you are of him/her on graduating High School, University, College And Elementary School with a thoughtful congratulatory message. Make it memorable by framing their best graduation pictures in a personalized frame with some great congratulations messages. You can send it to them and also share it via Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp or any other social networking website.
Happy Graduation Day Congratulations Wishes
- Happy Graduation!
You did it!
- We are proud to share in the excitement of your graduation.
- Our warmest thoughts and highest hopes are with you as you celebrate your graduation.
- Happy Graduation
Make a difference
Live the dream
Relish the adventure
Wishing you a successful career ahead!
- Congrats on your outstanding achievement.
Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors.
- Graduating is definitely a milestone but Life is the biggest learning experience of them all!
Wishing you all the best and good luck for the future.
- Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself.
Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
- Well done!
We knew you could do it. Happy Graduation son.
- May your degree unlock many doors for you.
- Happy Graduation Day!
With love and pride today and always!
- It’s time to relax after all the work.
Enjoy your graduation and best wishes with all your plans!
- You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life.
Don’t give in it’s just an experience.
Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
- Graduation is an exciting time in your life.
seize all opportunities that open up to you and make the most of each of them.
Life is to be lived and explored!
- With great pride I am pleased to announce my Graduation.
It would add to my joy if you could share this moment with me.
- May you always be as happy, confident and successful as you are now!
- Graduation is a time to celebrate your achievements, prepare for a future of opportunities and embrace a world of infinite possibilities.
- No matter where you are
no matter what you do
Never stop believing in the genius within you.
Happy Graduation Friend.
Best Wishes on Your Graduation
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
- I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
- Congratulations Graduate. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
- Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
- Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
- You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
Sweet Congratulations Messages From Parents For Graduating
- Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
- We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
- Now you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
- Thank you for making us proud parents, Congrats Graduate!
- I am super proud of you daughter. I wish you the best of luck and good tidings for now and the future. Happy Graduation Day dear.
- As you graduate, remember that obligations and responsibilities go hand in hand. Time has come for you to be making an accountable decision because you are a graduate now.
- Congratulations dear on your big day, concerning your future, always aim for the best since you were born a fighter and for you, only the sky is the limit.
- After all the toiling and sleepless nights, you finally get some time to relax before facing the next giant. Enjoy this special day and take pride in all you have achieved. As your parents, we would never ask God for a better son. Thank you for doing us proud and for being a great role model for your siblings.
- Cheers, our angel, regardless of how prosperous you become in life, always remember to put God first and remain humble.
- School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
- Happy graduation. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
- Congrats grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
- Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
- Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
- Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
- The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
- You can become anything you want to be in this life. All that you have to do is to believe in yourself because we believe in you too. Happy graduation day.
- Congratulations to our dearest child. You are a graduate now. As for your future is concerned, aim for the stars because for a born fighter only the sky is the limit.
- Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose faith in God. Always be humble. Your parents always think about you.
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
PhD Congratulation Messages
- Many years of working hard with utmost dedication to your studies have finally borne the most fabulous fruits that you have been longing. Congratulations on this gigantic achievement.
- You were not only the most disciplined learner I knew but also the most dedicated one. I wish you the best dear. Congratulations.
- I am so happy that after all these years of extraordinary hard work and persistence, your diligence has eventually paid off in the best way that you could have possibly imagined. Congratulations on your success.
- Bravo, Doctor, I want to wish you additional accomplishment and success in the days to come. Congratulations.
- I pray that you will be able to attain all the goals that you have set, especially now that you have successfully achieved one of your greatest dreams in life. Happy graduation.
- One of the critical things that have enabled you to achieve your PhD degree is perseverance. Congratulations are in order doctor.
College Graduation Congratulations Messages
- May your degree unlock many doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
- A hearty congratulations on your college graduation and wishing you the best for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college, and many of those who do don’t finish. You did.
- For all the lack of sleep, late-night studies and hard work, your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
- This degree is a stepping stone to assist you in realizing your full potential. Congratulations!
- You worked so hard for this degree, but it is everything that you learned that will propel you to success.
- Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation.
- Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
- Congratulations, my dearest, on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one.
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- Your future is bright. For all the times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
- The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
High School Graduation Wishes
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- Your brilliant achievements are remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. And you can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
- Isn’t it funny how day by day it seems like nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. And, before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. And, before you quit, try.
- We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
Sons Graduation Messages
- We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, deep inside we always know that you’ll come out as a winner. Best of luck son.
- I still remember the first day that I took you to school like its yesterday. I was extremely nervous about leaving you alone. Today as you graduate, I am worried about how you will face the world. However, I am comforted by the knowledge that you are a victor. Cheers son.
- Son, as you graduate, kindly use the freedom you have attained wisely knowing that it comes with responsibilities. I am proud of you, my son. Congratulations.
- All these years you have been working extraordinarily hard and time has come for us to celebrate the fruits of your hard work. You have made me proud son. Cheers on your big graduation day.
- Congratulations son for the impressive accomplishment and successes you have attained. Continue with the great work and rest assured that great achievements will come your way.
- Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
- You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
- Sing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
- Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
- Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
Daughters Graduation Messages
- Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
- We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
- Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
- You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
- We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
- Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
- This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
- Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation, we are so proud of you.
- Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
- To our daughter on her graduation, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Every day is your day.
Graduation Messages For Nephew
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
- It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
- Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
- It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
- I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
- You’ve not only made your parents proud, but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
- I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
- To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
Graduation Congratulations Messages For Niece
- You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece. I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there is only more to come.
- What a brilliant young woman you have moved toward becoming! Calling you a graduate is a glad event and I realize that your future is brightest of all. Congrats on this unique time in your life.
- My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
- I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
- From my most loved child niece to a savvy and splendid graduate, I am so pleased with the lady you’ve moved toward becoming. Congrats on achieving another development.
- There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear!
- From my favorite baby niece to an intelligent and bright graduate, I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
- Congratulations to my favorite scholar! Your parents and I are beyond proud of your hard work and most of all, the woman you’ve become.
- To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you’ll go. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Congratulations to my darling niece! I’ve always had faith in you and I’m confident you can do anything you put your mind to. Wishing you a future full of success of happiness.
- Having a niece like you is priceless. I am so lucky to have witnessed your growth over the years. I wish you all the best for your future.
- To my dearest niece, always remember how hard you attempted to arrive and how much more remote you’ll go. Congrats on your graduation day!
- Feeling soothed on the grounds that you graduated from school? In a couple of more months, you will wish that you are as yet an understudy once more. Joking! This present reality is cruel however you are one intense child, you can survive. Congrats on opening another part in your life!
- What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
Graduation Congratulations Messages To A Friend
- You’re constantly raising the bar for me. You are a role model for hundreds of people. You are amazing. Your graduation is a proof of your determination and the ability to do anything. I believe in you so much, bud. There’s so much more to come.
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.
- The world is a terrifying place. I know it’s hard to feel safe and comfortable in it, but you have everything to become anything you want to be. You’ve finally graduated. Now show everyone that you are not afraid of what’s coming next.
- One more important step is taken, one more stage is past. Each your decision takes you higher and higher. And I’m sure you’ll reach all your goals and be satisfied with your life. Congratulations on the graduation!
- Now you’re at a crossroad. So many ways are open, so many opportunities are given. Even if you can’t decide where to go yet, I want to give you a piece of advice on what you should take on the road: dreams and the sweetest memories. Good luck!
- Nobody can predict the future. People aren’t almighty but still we can try to make our own way through unfathomable life and find a place in the Sun. I wish from the bottom of my heart that your life bring you much joy, pleasure and happiness.
- Many wishes for you on your graduation. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
- It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
- I can’t believe that it’s finally over. You’ve tried so hard and struggled for so long; I can feel how emotionally and physically exhausted you are. But you did it. Congratulations on the beginning of a new chapter of your life.
- You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
- I admire your strength and determination. I’m beyond proud of everything that you have accomplished. Theory is always fun, but now it’s time for practice. I know you can do it, mate. Keep your head up.
- Graduating with a first-class honors degree makes you one of the most spectacular people in my life. I am proud to be associated with you, dear friend.
- Everyone is so proud of you! I can’t believe that this terrible chapter of your life is finally over. You graduated despite sleep deprivation and malnourishment. You are my hero, buddy. Congratulations!
- What a happy but at the same time upsetting event! Graduation is something you’ll remember throughout your life, because it’s full of laugh and tears, happiness and sadness. But still, it’s more about happiness, because you have a great life ahead.
- We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
- Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come.
- All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and cheers to the next step.
Graduation Status Messages For Myself
- After working hard, I have closely reaped the fruits of success. It is time to mark my graduation with great happiness.It is time to mark my graduation with great happiness.
- Graduation is nothing but working hard over few years to secure your career and future. I feel so glad to call myself as a graduate, I feel so proud on myself this very date.
- Working hard for years and years, you have surely set a milestone for your career. I must congratulate you on your graduation, I look forward for great celebrations.
- I had this dream to become a graduate. Today my dream got fulfilled as everyone calls me a successful graduate. Thanks to all my friends for being so supportive!
- Graduation surely marks new beginning, new life, new hopes, new dreams and altogether a new life. I have successfully completed my graduation raising above all the lows and all the highs.
- I feel so proud to call myself as a graduate. My graduation would have been incomplete without such helpful mates. I would forever remember my graduation days and my examination dates. I am a successful graduate!
- With GOD’s grace, I call myself as a graduate. This is such a happy day to embrace. I have studied hard through my graduation phase.
- Good cheers and many congratulations to the new graduate! This surely calls for a great celebration.
- While chasing my dreams, I have done it! My graduation is finally complete!