Are you a fun loving person who loves to tickle your woman; girlfriend or wife’s fancy with funny love quotes?…….. Look no further because the hunt for the funniest love quotes for her ends on this post.
Let the fun begin man!!!! Glance through our collection below and find a soothing cheeky love quote to send to her.
Funny Love Quotes for Her
- I may not be perfect, but I always let you be right. And I know I’m not wrong about that!
- You had me at “leave me alone, you freak”.
- It’s amazing how many people that are walking around this earth, yet all I see is you.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.
- You are by far the most amazing, beautiful, sexy, loving, kind and annoying woman in the world. I included that last one so you knew that I was being honest!
- Take my hand my love and my soul because you are my anchorwoman and I am your anchor man.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m no poet, I just wanna kiss you!
- Take my hand my love and my soul because it is meant for you.
- He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle. – Ring Lardner
- Your looks, your brain, your romance, and your cooking all get an A+.
- The meaning of my life is you
The meaning of love is you
The meaning of dreams coming through is you.
- You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.
- There is magic every time you look at me
I’m in heaven when you touch me.
- I love you more than I love getting drunk. And I really, really love getting drunk.
15 Funny Love Quotes To My Wife
- Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. – Phyllis Diller
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. – Erma Bombeck
- Love is sharing your popcorn. – Charles Schultz
- Romance is the icing, but love is the cake.
- Where love is the case, the doctor is an ass. – English Proverb
- Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe. – Jackie Mason
- Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings. – David Sedaris
- Love is the same as like except you feel sexier. – Judith Viorst
- I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. – Chico Marx
- My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. – Joan Rivers
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. – Groucho Marx
- A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt. – Spanish Proverb
- Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else. – Jean Kerr
- My wife is really sentimental. One Valentine’s Day I gave her a ring and to this day she has never forgotten those three little words that were engraved inside — Made in Taiwan. – Leopold Fetchner
- Love is telling someone that her wig looks too fake.