Diwali is here again! There’s nothing like a good humor alongside the celebration of an auspicious Diwali festival. To celebrate the festival of lights and festival of happiness, here are some fun-filled Diwali Messages and Memes that you can share with your loved ones to make them laugh.
Hilarious Diwali Messages and Memes
- Let the sounds of fireworks make this night sleepless for our neighbors. Let’s light up the world and let our parents worry about the electricity bill!
- I wish you a wonderful Diwali this year. Be prepared to empty your pocket because the children gang is coming to ask for money for fireworks.
- A thousand candles may light up your world this night, but they won’t light up your stupid self. The sooner you realize this truth, the better. Happy Diwali!
- In this Diwali, eat as much sweet as you can, but don’t forget to brush your teeth twice a day! And of course, don’t get yourself a person with diabetes!
- I wish you will earn more money from the elders than the money you have to give away to the youngers for buying fireworks. Have a good time!
- Finally, the night has come when you can do nonsense all night long and disrupt everyone’s sleep, but no one will say a word for this. Diwali is great.
- Wishing you and your family a bombastic Diwali. I hope you will lose in the fireworks battle! Have a happy and safe Diwali.
- May this Diwali burns all the bad times and things for you and helps you enter in good time. Have a happy Diwali, mate.