Diwali is a festival of sharing happiness and love. Couples often surprise each other by sharing sweets along with loving messages, greetings and wishes. Put a smile on your wife/girlfriend’s face with these lovely Diwali Wishes to make her fall in love with you all over again.
Lovely Diwali Wishes for Her
- Darling, sending you warm greetings of Diwali. Eat all the wonderful dishes without worrying about the weight you are about to gain and enjoy every moment. I love you so much.
- May the colors of Diwali add a new dimension to your life and make sure to guide you in your darkest days. I wish you a happy Diwali, sweetheart. I love you more than anymore or anything.
- Wishing you a splendid and safe celebration of Diwali! Rejoice the day with sweets and smiles!
- Happy Diwali and Happy New Year, love. I am praying to God to bless you and help you to fulfill every dream of yours. May you always glitter up in life like the fireworks up in the sky. Love you.
- In this festival of joy and celebration, I wish you good health, wealth, and progress in life.
- On this holiday season, I hope you will enjoy the moments rather than worrying about everything. Stop stressing out and live your life at its best. Happy Diwali! I love you more than yesterday.
- In this festival of lights, I pray all your blessings and happiness get multiplied by God. Have a safe and sound Diwali. Happy Diwali love.
- Sweetheart, may this Deepavali be good to you and bless you with grace, joy, and strength to deal with every evil thought in the upcoming year. I love you so much, thanks for everything!
Sweet Diwali Messages For Girlfriend
- Happy Diwali, my love! The beauty of this bright festival only enhances the charms you possess and the charisma you flaunt around!
- Darling, under the twinkling lights of the candles and fireworks, I promise to hold your hand through every up and down. Happy Diwali!
- Even the festival of light would have been dull if you were not here to celebrate it with me! Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! May the gleams of these candles illuminate our entwined lives now and forever!
- Diwali came this year bearing the cruise of light and messages of love! Happy Diwali!