Diwali is a festival of lights celebration for Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and some Muslims and Buddhists. There’s nothing as fun as celebrating hundreds of sparkling Diwalis with family. Lets these amazing collections of Happy Diwali messages for family members, son, daughter and daughter in laws bring joy and happiness to your loved ones.
Happy Diwali Messages for Family
- On this time of celebration, I hope all our hearts get illuminated with knowledge, wisdom, love, and truthfulness. Happy Diwali to my beloved family members; you guys are my strength!
- May God always bless us to thrive as a family and guide us throughout our life. I am forever grateful to be a part of this amazing family. Happy Diwali, everyone!
- This Diwali, I want to take my time out to thank God for a wonderful family who supports me no matter what. I am fortunate, indeed. May He keep us safe and blessed. Happy Diwali!
- Happy Diwali! Thank you for preparing all the amazing snacks and arranging such a great feast! May God allow us to celebrate hundreds of sparkling Diwalis together! Sending you love and joy.
- May the happiness of this beautiful holy night remain the same for the rest of the year. May all of us become blessed by the divine power of God!
- May this Diwali become the brightest of celebrations that you have ever had! I love you so much just wanted to let you know on this auspicious day. Happy Diwali!
- A festivity observed with the love and hope of family members is always special! Happy Diwali!
- Nothing is more satisfying than a Diwali night spent in the presence of all the favorite faces in your life. I’m grateful for having you in my life. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the most wonderful occasion for reuniting with the close ones in life. Every Diwali is an occasion for making new memories with you all!
- Diwali is a significant occasion to spend a worthwhile time with loved ones, so Happy Diwali to my precious family! Wishing you a safe celebration!
- Wishing a happy Diwali for every member of my wonderful family. May God keep us bonded together under one roof forever. May she keep us all happy!
- Happy Diwali to you all! May this festival allows us to strengthen our bond, cultivate our trust and deepen our love!
- I feel thankful for belonging to such an amazing family. You have made every Diwali in my life a special one. Let’s make this one special for you too!
- Happy Diwali to my family! I hope the goodness of this occasion brings good health and prosperity to you!
Happy Diwali Wishes Message for Son
- May the divine light of Diwali Diyas spread peace, prosperity, pleasure and positivity around you and your family – have a sparkling, crackling Diwali my grandson.
- Wishing a blessed and cheerful Deepavali to my son….
- Wishing a very happy Deepavali to my son, who has always made me proud…. May lord ram is always there to guide you through all the phases of your life. Happy Diwali
- May this Diwali light up new dreams, fresh hopes, undiscovered avenues, and different perspectives, everything bright and beautiful and fill your days with pleasant surprises and moments
- Everyday sun rise to give us a msg,
That darkness will always be beaten by light.
Let us follow the same rule n enjoy
The festival of good defeats evil.
Happy Deepavali son!!!
- To my loving children, may the divine lights of Diwali brighten you future and pave your path to success.
- Good wishes for a joyous Diwali and a happy new year with a plenty of peace and prosperity – warm wishes on Diwali to you my dearest son
- Dearest son, sending you smiles for every moment of your special day, have a wonderful time and a very happy Diwali [enter year].
Happy Diwali Wishes Messages for Sister
- Diwali night is full of lights, may your life be filled with colors and lights of happiness – wishing a blessed and beautiful Diwali to my son….
- May the auspicious cheer of this festival last forever and never depart and the happiness that you give others reflect in your home and heart – wishing my naughtiest son a very happy Diwali!
- I pray for your success in everything you do and i pray that you follow dharma in anything you do.
- May this Diwali open the doors of wealth and success for you and bring you everything that you ever hoped for – warm wishes on Diwali to you my dearest daughter.
- On Diwali night, as the divine stars twinkle in the sky and earthen lamps waver happily on land, we wish for your success high as the sky with unbound joy and prosperity grand – wishing a blessed and beautiful Diwali to my daughter….
- Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger. Let us keep it up – best wishes for Deepavali littler princess.
- On this holy occasion of Deepavali, I want to send you warm wishes and loving thoughts and want to wish you a happy Diwali – wishing my lovely daughter a very happy Diwali!