Find the perfect Congratulatory Messages on Your New Job, New Employment: It’s so fun to share in our loved ones’ happy times — and a new job is no exception! Whether you want to wish a co-worker luck on a new endeavor or congratulate a friend on their newfound employment. This post contains samples of new job congratulations messages for co-workers, friends, bosses, boyfriend, wife, husband, girlfriend, relative, or anyone you know who has landed a new job OR when you need to welcome a new hire to your company, sharing a card on their first day can really send the right message and make them feel at home..
We hope you like these simple congratulations on new job messages and wishes. You can edit and share with friends and co-workers/colleagues.
Congratulations Messages For Joining Our Company/Team
- So excited to have you as part of our team.
- Welcome to our workplace.
- Hope this job is the start of great things for you.
- We’re lucky to have you here.
- Let’s have lunch (or drinks) sometime to celebrate.
- I know you’ll do a great job!
Simple Congratulations New Job Messages
- Best of luck with your new endeavor, [Name]!
- I’m so lucky that I can celebrate this next step in your career with you. I can’t wait to hear about your adventures at this new job!
- This career move is a perfect fit for you, I’m so excited on your behalf.
- Your new job sounds like an incredible opportunity and I know you’re going to make the most of it.
- Best wishes on your new job, [Name].
- Congrats on your new job! The company is lucky to have you!
- Sending you warm wishes for the future!
- Congrats on this next step in your career and all of the growth, connections and opportunities that come with it.
- Congratulations on this new opportunity!
- I know you’ll be successful wherever you go, best wishes for this new job opportunity.
- I’m incredibly proud of all you’ve accomplished. Have fun with this exciting advancement in your career.
- Have fun at your new company, [Name]!
- All of your hard work led to this moment, enjoy the rewards of your efforts.
- You’re a great fit for this new position, congratulations on earning this amazing opportunity.
- You’ve done an amazing job in your current role and I know you’re going to grow even more at this next position. Congratulations!
New Employment Congratulations Messages for a Friend or Family Member
- All your hard work has paid off. Congratulations on your new job!
- Congrats on your amazing new job, [Name] — I love you!
- Congratulations on becoming the [Title]! What a great achievement. We’re so proud of you.
- Congratulations on landing that sweet role at [Company Name]! All the best for your first day and beyond.
- I’m so happy to hear about your new job — you deserve it! Congrats!
- I’ve really, really loved working with you, and I’m so happy you got the job you worked so hard for. Congratulations!
- Is it dorky to say I’m proud of you? Because I totally am. Congratulations!
- It makes me so happy to watch you chase your dreams (and catch them)! Congratulations on your new job!
- We’re so excited about your new venture, [Name]! You deserve it!
- Yay, you did it! Can’t wait to come visit you at the new office, [Name].
- You did great things here, and you’ll do great things there. Congratulations!
- Your new place couldn’t have picked a better person to join them. Congratulations!
- Your work ethic and positive attitude have been an asset to this team and will take you far in your new venture. Congratulations!
Congratulations on Your New Job When Someone Is Leaving
- Congrats on all the great success you’ve achieved at [Company]. Wish you the best with your new start at [Company]!
- Congrats on the new job! Good luck finding co-workers as weird as us.
- Congrats on your new job, [Name]! Hope your new boss there is as wonderful as you’ve been to us.
- Congratulations on getting the hell outta here!
- Heartiest congratulations on your new role at [Company Name].
- I’m so happy and so sad at the same time! Good-bye and good luck!
- It won’t be the same without you here, [Name]. Go make waves at [Company] and show them just how amazing you are!
- It’ll be sad to see you go, but best of luck with this exciting new chapter at [Company, Name]!
- It’s hard to see you go, but I can’t wait for you to start your next adventure.
- Now who am I supposed to ‘not-work’ at work with?! I’m gonna miss you!
- This place won’t be the same without you. Your new co-workers are so lucky!
- Way to go! Looks like you’ll be goofing off at a much more impressive job from now on.
- Well, looks like I’m going to be the only normal person around here now. I’ll miss you!