Happy Thanksgiving Messages with Scripture Backups: Thanksgiving is the day of sharing and caring, so these Religious Thanksgiving messages will help raise awareness of those in need as you enjoy, relax, catch up with family and friends.
Religious Thanksgiving Messages
- Thanksgiving is for praising God for all the good things he blessed us with throughout the year. Let us all extol him with music and song on this Thanksgiving!
- God is constantly watching out for you; I hope he only brings you joy and wealth. Sending you my best wishes on thanksgiving.
- Blessings, blessings and more blessings. Happy thanksgiving!
- May your every day fills with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments, and happiness. Wishing you a blessed thanksgiving.
- Let us thank God on this occasion of thanksgiving for always looking after us. May he bless us more in the upcoming years. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving. We should be grateful everyday for what God has done for us. Take time this Thanksgiving to give Him thanks and praise!
- Blessings, blessings, and more blessings: that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving and may God greatly bless you!
- On the holy and spiritual occasion of thanksgiving I wholeheartedly pray for the success and well-being of my close ones.
- May this forever be. Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day.
- God bless you on this day of thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your every day fills with Gods uncountable blessings memorable moments and happiness. Take time this Thanksgiving to give Him thanks and praises.
- I am so grateful for each and every one of you. That is my prayer for you. We would worry less if we praised more. Wishing you a warm and Happy Thanksgiving.
- We thank you Lord for our daily bread with abundant grace and love with faith and hope with family and friends.
- Thanksgiving is a wonderful opportunity to express gratitude to God for allowing us to live and for everything He has provided us with in life. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.
- I pray to God to bless you with happiness and health. Wish you a happy Thanksgiving.
- May this thanksgiving bring you good luck and prosperity. Let’s pray to God and thank him for the many blessings that he has bestowed upon us.
- Here, on the festival of thanksgiving, let’s thank the Lord for all of his blessings. May Lord bless the food to nourish our bodies. Amen.
- Let us all gather before him and praise his wondrous works with Thanksgiving songs and music. May we all be blessed today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Praying that God’s mercy, grace, and love fill your heart this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanks to all the people who gathered around the table on this holy festival of thanksgiving. Let’s raise a toast to all the biblical sacrifices and be grateful to God. Amen.
- Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. Let us be thankful to God for creating us and allowing us to be the best of all kinds.
- Wishing you the gift of blessing and faith in the hope of all the best things that are yet to come. Happy Thanksgiving, may Lord bless you.
- Let us thank almighty for all of his temporal and spiritual blessings upon us on this Thanksgiving. May he continue to bless us throughout the year!
- May your Thanksgiving Holiday be full of laughter cheer and satisfied tummies.
- Wishing everyone happy Thanksgiving. May the grace of God never leaves your house and your life.
Thanksgiving Sermons To Share On Thanksgiving Day
Message #1: Why Thanksgiving and Generosity Go Together
Thanksgiving Bible Verse
- “He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way, which through us will produce thanksgiving to God. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God. By their approval of this service, they will glorify God because of your submission that comes from your confession of the gospel of Christ, and the generosity of your contribution for them and for all others, while they long for you and pray for you, because of the surpassing grace of God upon you. Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!” –2 Corinthians 9:10–15
Message #2: Developing a Grateful Heart
Thanksgiving Bible Verses
- “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!” –1 Chronicles 16:34
- “And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” –Ephesians 5:18-20
Message #3: How to be Unthankful
Thanksgiving Bible Verse
- “Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.” –Philippians 2:14–15