Happy Ramadan Fasting Month Wishes: Ramadan fasting month is a period when Muslims fast for the whole day, bowing before Allah 5 times a day (maybe more as people like to offer Nawafil and Tahajjud prayers in the month of Ramadan), reading the Quran and being able to understand it. In the last ten days of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world seek out Laylatul Qadr or the Night of Power after breaking their fast. In the Quran it is stated that good deeds performed in this special night through fasting, prayer and charity giving are equal to those performed over a thousand months.
Use Ramadan fasting month wishes to wish your loved ones and friends with fasting month messages that are unique and not just comprised of a plain “Ramadan Mubarak”. These wishes will definitely make them feel loved in this holy month of spiritual blessings.
20 Happy Ramadan Fasting Month Wishes
- As you celebrate Ramadan,
have your palms wide open to receive
the great gift of joy and sweet serenity from our dear Allah!
- As you pray and fast this Ramadan May all your wishes come true Enjoy the long lasting blessings of Allah. Ramadan Mubarak!
- The holy season of Ramadan has begun.
Praise Allah starting from dawn.
Fast and pray for the happy and blessed tomorrow and today.
- Cheer up and celebrate as the Ramadan season is here!
The time your sins will be repented and forgiven by our almighty and divine Allah.
- May the divine Allah shower you with lots of blessings this Ramadan.
May all your prayers be answered.
- Almighty Allah offered plenty of reward for this month of Ramadan! You refrain from activities that are sinful and have to observe fasting. May Allah bless your loved ones and you. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.
- This holy month is the month of forgiveness and blessing. Fasting has been prescribed In Quran and it is said to wash away our previous sins. When we fast, our hearts are filled with Taqwa and we stay away from sins for Allah’s sake. Only He gives us rewards for the fast that was kept for His sake only.
- Ramadhan is here, Here is Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadhan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed.
- Ramadan is here!
Welcome the divine season wholeheartedly.
Be polite, pray attentively.
For you to be blessed and protected by the Almighty.
- May the blessings and protection of Allah be with you.
Wish you a Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is a month to… to feel the hunger that poor people suffer to visit the poor, The sick and share their sorrows to review our lives and get closer to Allah. Happy Fasting and have a blessed Ramadan!
- This Ramadan, I pray for your wellness and
sending loads of prayers your way.
- After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.
Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan!
- This message lets you know that you are remembered and missed on this holy festival of Ramadan.
Happy Eid Mubarak to you!
- On the month of Ramadan,
I’m wishing you 4 weeks of blessings,
30 days of clemency,
and 720 hours of enlightenment.
- Ramadan Mubarak to all. Let’s rejoice as once again,
our prayers will be answered.
- The long stretch of Ramzan is, here again, To bring back harmony, dispose of agony May your long stretches of fasting favor you through May life hold amazements, dreams, and expectations as well. May Allah let us reap the fruits of our hard work.
- May Allah shower you with loads of blessings
On the holy month of Ramadan.
Celebrate and be blessed!