Best Pick Up Lines For Your Crush: Have you girls or ladies ever contemplated on making the first move? So say you are attracted to a muscular guy and you hoped inside that the hunk of a man you noticed would come up to you, but he failed to do so.
Let all the bold and beautiful girls gather here! No more waiting for your crush to make the first move even if it is commonly known that guys bear the burden (the old-fashioned route). Make him smile with these best pickup lines for guys.
25 Best Pick Up Lines For Him
- “Are you the Reign of Terror? Because I’m losing my head over you.”
- “Call me Paul Revere. I’d like to give you a midnight ride.”
- “You must be Ancient Rome circa 476 C.E. because I’m falling for you.”
- There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
- “Are you the Manhattan Project? Because you’re the bomb!”
- “If you were an American President you’d be Babe-raham Lincoln.”
- “I’m no Thomas Paine, but you and I are ‘Common Sense.’”
- Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.
- Was you father an alien? Because there’s nothing else like you on Earth!
- Was your father a thief? ‘Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
- I’d say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
- I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
- Can you take me to the doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you.
Romantic Pick Up Lines For Him
- Have you ever been mistaken for the chocolate man? Your complexion is the right blend of rich chocolates.
- There’s someone I’ve been looking for all my life; he’s got exactly your features and qualities. So, have you met him by any chance?
- Nice shirt! What’s it made of, boyfriend material?
- “Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal your heart, you steal mine.”
- “I bet you dinner that you’re going to turn me down when I ask you out.”
- “If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?”
- “Were we just talking? No? Well, can we start?”
- I’m sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
- Are you my phone charger? Because without you, I’d die.
- “Are you the city of Ancient Rome? Because you’re on fire!”
- “You’re like the Renaissance after the Dark Ages. You light up my