Beautiful Quotes For Sister On Mother’s Day: Mother’s Day is the time to appreciate that your sister who stood in for you as a mother figure. We all will agree to disagree that being a mom is one of the toughest jobs around. It takes patience, persistence, kindness, loads of energy to pull through. And in many households where there is no mother, the oldest sister assumes the role of a mother. So this is your chance to show recognition of all the things your sister has done.
Here are some good Mother’s Day quotes for sister to show your appreciation and admiration for all the mom role that she played in your life.
Mother’s Day Quotes For Sister
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” —Cali Rae Turner
- “Great sisters get promoted to aunt.” —Unknown
- “Time passes quickly but one thing always lasts – the love and support found in you. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters they are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
- “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.” —Unknown
- “Mom: a title just above queen.” —Unknown
- “I have so much of you in my heart.” —John Keats
- “An older sister is a friend and defender — a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.”—Pam Brown
- “Your sisters are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” —Betsy Cohen
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident – it is to have a soulmate for life.” —Victoria Secunda
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ” —Isadora James