Celebration wishes for cancer patients in remission: Remission can come in different shapes and sizes. Your cancer is in complete remission when, after treatment, no cancer can be detected. For some it’s, “Yes, we’ve beaten this!” If that’s the case, here are some messages you can write:
For others, being in remission can be more along the lines of “We think we’ve beaten this,” so we have to be a little more careful with our statements. Here are some Happy messages to celebrate cancer patient who has reached the mark.
Celebration Messages For Cancer Patients in Remission
- Wow, what great news! I am so happy for you.
- See these tears? Happy tears! You worked so hard to beat cancer, and I couldn’t be more thrilled that you did it.
- I had no doubt that you would kick cancer in the behind!
- Take a deep breath and enjoy this wonderful news. You deserve it.
- How do you feel after getting this news? Today is a good day.
- Greatest news ever.
- So happy for you and your family.
- I’m crying, I’m so happy.
- You worked so hard. And I am so happy.
- My favorite day ever.
- You will inspire so many.
- Cancer is no match for you.
- You are more amazing than ever.
- You’ve worked so hard for this moment.
- Take a deep breath and enjoy this moment.
- I’m so happy for you.
- You are an inspiration.
- Nothing compares to you.
- You continually amaze and inspire me.
- Today is a good day.
- Here you are now: so strong, so amazing, so beautiful.
- Now (Today) is the day I’ve been praying for.
- I’m so glad for you. For today. For this amazing news.
- Your news just made my day!
- Your strength brought you here.