Every Muslim knows about jumma and blessings of Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) on Fridays in Islam. but for my brothers and sisters from other religions you can send a Jumma Mubarak message to your Muslim friends. So if you need some ideas, check out these samples of Jumma Mubarak messages below!
Wish them peace and encourage them to ask for more blessings from Allah.
20 Jumma Mubarak Messages for Friend
- Dear friend, I am sending all the good wishes and love for you on this beautiful day. May Allah accept all of your prayers and salah and make your dream true, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Happy Jumma Mubarak to my best friend, please keep me on your prayer so that I can keep myself in the right path of Islam.
- May Allah blesses you and makes all of your dreams come true, that’s my wish for you on this special day, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Today is a very special day, because it’s Friday, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend.
- Friend, when life is hard, seek for Allah’s Rahmat with the strongest faith of your heart, and He shall listen to you. Have a peaceful and happy Jumma!
- Jumma Mubarak, dear friend. I pray for you to never deviate from Islam’s teachings and imply the learnings in every step of your life. Stay blessed!
- May Allah blesses you and me with His eternal blessings, I want to keep myself dedicated to Islam, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you, dear.
- May Allah listen to all of your petitions and accept us as good Muslims, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you.
- It’s the best time to come closer to Allah, Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend.
- Jumma Mubarak to you, dear friend. May Allah bless you with good health, good finance, and long life.
- Allah says, His door is always open for a servant of Him. Friday is a special day and we get a chance every Friday to submit ourselves to Allah.
- Jumma is a very special prayer that brings so much blessing and uncountable sawab to our life, Jumma Mubarak to you. We should never miss a Jumma prayer.
- May Allah accept us and make success for the afterlife, Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Dear friend, I am sending lots of good wishes and blessings on this special day of Jumma, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Dear friend, I will pray for your good health and long life, please keep me in your prayers too, Happy Jumma Mubarak to you.
- Allah listens to your worries when you pray diligently to Him. Jumma Mubarak to you!
- Jumma Mubarak! May Allah relieve you from every burden and comfort your soul.
- Dear friend, on this special day of Jumma, keep me on your prayer. I will pray for your good health, long life, and success in both lives.
- Happy Jumma Mubarak to all my dear Muslim friends, this opportunity comes every week for us to submit ourselves in front of Allah.
- On this holy day, hold out your hands in prayer and ask forgiveness for all the wrongdoings and mistakes! May Allah forgive you. Jumma Mubarak!