Looking for Hate quotes for her, Hate quotes for him, Hate quotes for friends, Hate quotes for love. Let these hate quotes to remind you that hate destroys, hurts, and is a feeling that we all need to avoid. May these encourage you to live life with thoughtfulness, kindness, and love.
Hate Quotes for Love
- Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
- Isn’t hate merely the result of wounded love?
– Amy Tan
- Haters are secret admirers.
- That feelings of love and hate make rational judgments impossible in public affairs, as in private affairs, we can clearly enough see in others, though not so clearly in ourselves.
– Herbert Spencer
- Hate me for the right reasons, I will respect you.
- Don’t try to win over the haters; you are not a jackass whisperer.
– Brene Brown
- Hatred is a cold fire, and it gives no warmth.
– Laurell K. Hamilton
- I have so much hate that it has turned into love.
– Margaret Cho
- The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
– Eldridge Cleaver
- Love is a sensation – hatred an opinion.
– Alan Robert Neal
- Hate cages all the good things about you.
– Terri Guillemets
- Each life is a journey that takes us to places we either love, hate, or wish for something totally different. — Byron Pulsifer
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. — Andre Gide
- You have heard the law that says, “Love your neighbor” and hate your enemy. But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! Jesus, — Matthew 5:43-44
- Together, we are going to create a world with more love, more understanding, and more compassion. When we see beyond the surface and get to know people for their stories, for their unique experiences, and for their distinct gifts, hate becomes impossible and love becomes inevitable. — Laura Jack
- The common sense, the intelligence of America agree with my statement that “America hates war. America hopes for peace. Therefore, America actively engages in the search for peace. — Franklin Roosevelt
- Hate can never defeat love when that love is exercised in the power of the One whose nature is love. The light of God’s love will dispel the darkness. — Sammy Tippit
- Let them hate, just make sure they spell your name right. – Harvey Specter
- To hate is to show you still care, who needs that, focus on what’s really important. – Henry Rollins
- The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbor as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant toward others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves. — Eric Hoffer
- No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. — Nelson Mandela
- It is harder to hate a person after you have prayed for them. It is harder to curse someone after you have asked God to bless them. Prayer pulls the sting of resentment. — E. Stanley Jones
- Perhaps because of pressure from parents or school, or from society, many people go through life doing work that they hate, and denying them the opportunity to develop their true talents and strengths and passions. — Joshua Osenga
- The hardest thing in life is to forgive. But hate is self-destructive. If you hate somebody you’re not hurting the person you hate, you’re hurting yourself. Forgiveness is healing. — Louis Zamperini
- Any fool can fight back. Anyone can fight back. Anyone can retaliate. Anyone can respond with something mean. God wants you to love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who hurt you, and turn the other cheek. — Rick Warren
- Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself. — Richard Nixon
- In order to confront hatred, we must learn to live in love and be able to resist the temptation of showing hate and acting in retaliation. — Sunday Adelaja
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. — Charles Kettering
- Love is one-eyed, hate is blind. — Danish Proverb
- Never get in office politics gossiping about those you resent or hate. — Jane John-Nwankwo
- Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong. — Muhammad Ali
- Hate the sin, love the sinner. — Gandhi
- The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. — George Orwell
- We have often heard people use the expression “I hate you” when they are simply expressing anger. At times, however, intense anger may indeed swell into a state that we can reasonably label “hatred,” even though it is transient. — Aaron T. Beck M.D.
- Let no man pull you so low as to hate him. — Martin Luther King Jr.
- Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Since God is a God of truth (Deuteronomy 32: 4) and His Son Jesus Christ is The way, the truth and the life (John 14: 6) it is not surprising that He hates all forms of untruths from black and white lies to false oaths and witnessing. — Miriam Kinai
- There are those who hate to see their birthday arrive. Ah, but not I. For each year is a gift, each day is a gift. — Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in this world, but has not solved one yet. — Maya Angelou
- Do not waste a single breath with feelings of hate or jealousy. Instead, show gratitude and thank God for the beautiful life He has given you in knowing Christ. — Pearl Little
- Animals don’t hate and we’re supposed to be better than them. — Elvis Presley
- Give me a note of love where hate has been. — Unknown
- Don’t forget that food should be enjoyed, regardless of your fitness goal, so don’t punish yourself with a dieting method you hate. — Christina Anstead And Clara Clark
- Hate wins when you choose not to make things. — Dan Norris
- Don’t label your feelings, don’t crave for more or different feelings, don’t hate your feelings and don’t wish they would away. Accept them. — Zsuzsanna Fajcsak-Simon
- Hate is a strong and powerful motivator. Indifference is a strong and powerful de-motivator. — Mordehay Darwish
- Who loves me teaches me tenderness. Who hates me teaches me caution. — Dinger
- Bullies believe they can maintain control if they use hate and fear as weapons. They appear self-confident and strong because they intimidate weaker people. — Amy Cooper Hakim
- You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them – for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions. — Dalai Lama
- Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you. — Marilyn Monroe