Easter is just around the corner, a time to remember when Christ sacrificed for humanity, fasted and suffered in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights.
Delve into these beautiful Easter quotes and sayings, let it remind you of the significance this day holds. You can show unconditional love for one another by sharing the best quote sayings for this joyous season from our list below.
Best Easter Quotes
- When Good Friday comes, these are the moments in life when we feel there’s no hope. But then, Easter comes. – Coretta Scott King
- Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. – John 11:25-26
- Easter is a time when God turned the inevitability of death into the invincibility of life. – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- It is the resurrection that makes Good Friday good. – Ravi Zacharias
- To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living. – John Henry Newman
- Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life. – S.D. Gordon
- “Easter is so disappointing. You suffer all the way through lent, and what do you get for it? A ham.” – Garrison Keillor
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime. – Martin Luther
- Let every man and woman count himself immortal. Let him catch the revelation of Jesus in his resurrection. Let him say not merely, ‘Christ is risen,’ but ‘I shall rise.’ – Phillips Brooks
- “If you believe in the Easter Bunny, it means you believe in a fat, purple bunny, which is pooping multi-color eggs in your garden.” – Alex Antunes
- “Passover and Easter are the only Jewish and Christian holidays that move in sync, like the ice skating pairs we saw during the winter Olympics.” – Marvin Olasky
- Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. – Floyd W. Tomkins
- “Happy Easter everyone! Jesus dies, comes back from the dead â€” and we get chocolate eggs. It’s like turn-down service from God.” – Dennis Leary
- The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. – Robert Flatt
Happy Easter Sayings
- I hope you have colorful eggs, candy, grass, and chocolate bunnies in your Easter basket this year.
- I just popped into your inbox, to wish the sweetest person in this world loads of Easter eggs, just as sweet as you. Happy Easter.
- Finally, that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen Lord fill your heart with compassion, joy, love and never-ending bliss.
- Jesus Christ, who was born in a manger, is born again in your heart. Happy Easter to you and your family.
- Let us together pray to Jesus to rise into our hearts and bring us new life. Here’s wishing you a Memorable Easter.
- God blesses all those who believe in him. May the light of faith in God grow each day. May you have a pleasant Easter!
- Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans
- Just like after every night comes a new day and after darkness comes light after a painful death comes new life. Happy Easter to you.
- Let this Easter be a joyous one. Let us prepare ourselves, to be worthy of the risen Christ. Happy Easter.
- It’s not about the bunny, eggs, or even dressing up for the church. It’s about the hope that we have because there was an empty tomb.
- Jesus chooses to lay down on the cross in place of us so that we can have life. So great is his love for each one of us. Let us praise and worship Him. Have a Blessed Easter.
- He was born to die and rise into the sky so that one day we all could pray to him to save our lives. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- I hope this holiday fills your heart and your home with love and joy.
- May Easter bunny get you lots and lots of presents. Enjoy the season of Easter eggs and bonnet hats. Have a Happy Easter.