Sunday is not only about inspirations but also for relaxation of the soul. Find hilarious quotes and wishes about Sunday that will crack you and your buddies up. Put a smile or a laugh on the face of a family, friend, colleague or any special person in your life by selecting one out of the best funny Sunday messages we have provided on this page for your use.
Utilize this great collection of Happy and Funny Sunday Wishes and Quotes to give you the perfect kick-start for the week ahead. Enjoy a relaxed Sunday with a smile!
Funny Sunday Wishes
- The saddest part of every Sunday is that no matter what you do, you will never have another day in the week like a Sunday!
- Yesterday I came up with a solution to unemployment. Make every day of the week a Sunday! Just kidding. Happy Sunday to you!
- Happiness is waking up to a beautiful Sunday morning.
- Sundays are fun until the memories of Mondays floods your soul, so enjoy them while they last.
- Have a painfully lazy Sunday. Let go of all your worries because you need to empty your mind for the new ones. Happy Sunday!
- Sundays are great except that the day that follows every Sunday is a Monday. Wishing you a blissful day today!
- Have fun, rest, enjoy yourself. That is what the last day of the week is made for. Happy Sunday funday.
- It’s Sunday! Therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing!
- The last day of the week does not last long enough, my friend. Therefore, have as much fun as you can. Happy Sunday, my friend.
- Kick out the bad energy; it’s Sunday!
- Whatever you planned throughout the week is never going to happen. So, sit back and relax because there’s only one Sunday in a week. Happy Sunday!
- A hectic week has finally ended and another one is on the way. At least, God is kind enough to give us a Sunday in between. Happy Sunday to you!
Funny Sunday Quotes
“Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion.”Nenea Hoffman
“Happy Sunday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord, if you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart.”Unknown
“Have a happy wet Sunday. Rainbows love the rain.”Anthony T.Hincks
“She swears lazy Sundays were made for her. Doing whatever it is she wants to do, even if it is, nothing at all.”J. Iron
“Whisper your prayers, shout them loud or groan…God hears them and sees your sincerity. May you find succour in His presence today. Have a happy Sunday.”Unknown
“On Sunday morning, I’m not nervous… I can’t wait to tell what God wants me to say.”Charles Stanley
“Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Now I know why the Lord took his day off on Sunday. That must be the day he personally greets his favorites.”Jason F. Wright, The Wednesday Letters
”Do not judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.”Benjamin Franklin
“If God hadn’t rested on Sunday, He would have had time to finish the world.”Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“I’m going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli.”Michael J. Fox
“Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.”Joseph Addison
“A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.”Proverb
“Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?”Marilyn vos Savant
“Sundays are like confetti floating in the air in slow motion, in the evening they reach the ground and you hope a bit of wind could blow on them so they could fly a bit longer.”Alain Bremond-Torrent, running is flying intermittently
“Good morning. Sunday is a day of reflection. A day in which we think of the week past, and of the week ahead. Have a happy Sunday.”Anthony T. Hincks
“The past week may not have turned out as planned. But hey! It is Sunday. There’s light ahead. A whole week of limitless possibilities ahead. Stay hopeful, stay positive. Have a beautiful Sunday”Unknown
“Sunday is a day of rest.”Mark Morris
“Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.”Haruki Murakami
“Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.”Unknown
“Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.”John Lasseter
“Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.”Albert Schweitzer
“Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it is even begun.”Catherine McCormack
“Wake up, it is Sunday, which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed.”Unknown
“Oh dear sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.”Santosh Kalwar
“Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.”Elfriede Jelinek, The Piano Teacher
“Between Monday and Saturday men make an audience. On Sunday, they make a congregation.”Mokokoma Mokhonoana
“Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.”A.D. Posey
“Sometimes we do not realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.”Unknown
“There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.”Bishop Gerald Causse
“This is Sunday, and the question arises, what will I start tomorrow?”Kurt Vonnegut
“Well, there is nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.”Chris Klein
“Meet this happy Sunday! Remember: whatever you do and wherever you go, take always a smile and a good mood with you.”Unknown
“You know what Sunday is, it is a day with a lot of potential for naps.”Polly Horvath
”Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.”Unknown