Best Earthquake Questions And Answers Jokes: Social media’s humour doesn’t disappoint, like ever. What better than an earthquake jokes and pun to stir your mood and crack you and friends up? Keep reading to have some big laughs. We have even included the punchline to everyone’s favorite earthquake.
Our collective lists of funny earthquake puns and jokes does not have any bad earthquake jokes. So rest assured that they will not leave you shook to your core. Only chuckles are coming your way! You can share to friends and family, and also on your social media platforms.
Funniest Earthquake Q&A Jokes
Q: I get so nervous during earthquakes
A: that I start shaking uncontrollably
Q: What kind of exercises does an earthquake like
A: Shake weights.
Q: What do you call it when something is destroyed in an earthquake
A: Destruction by de-fault.
Q: What were the two earthquakes fighting over
A: To find out whose fault it was.
Q: Hi nice to meet you, did you hear the news of the Alaskan earthquake?
A: Sorry, that is not a good icebreaker.
Q: What do you get when a pasteurizing factory experiences an earthquake
Q: What did the coffee say after getting hit by an earthquake
A: I’m shaken but not stirred.
Q: What’s worse than an earthquake ravaging a city?
A: The ensuing Tsunami washing everything away!
Q: Why is everyone making such a big deal out of the NorthEast Earthquake on August 23, 2011?
A: Because they’re stupid.
Q: What did one earthquake say to the other earthquake
A: Do not crack jokes about me.
Q: What happens when one plate goes on top of another
A: An earthquake.
Q: What do you call it when tens of thousands of Northeasterners go hysterical of a 5.8 earthquake?
A: Free entertainment.
Q: I experienced my first earthquake today.
A: I’m okay. Just a little shaken up.
Q: What happens when a building falls down in San Francisco?
A: Everyone know it’s San Andreas’ Fault!
Q: Did you hear about the earthquake in Haiti?
A: It caused $100 million worth of improvements!
Q: What do cows produce during an earthquake?
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake
A: You crack me up
Q: What’s yellow and glows in the dark?
A: Any Fukushima resident.
Q: What an Earthquakes favorite song?
A: “Shake, Rattle and Roll!”
Q: What would Tea Party extremists do with San Francisco after a catastrophic earthquake?
A: Bulldoze the rest of it off into the ocean!
Q: What was the earthquakes punishment
A: It was grounded
Q: Did you hear the joke about an Earthquake and Japanese nuclear reactor?
A: Not cool.
Q: I wonder who was the first person to see an earthquake
A: It must have been a groundbreaking experience
Q: How does an earthquake get punished
A: It gets grounded.
Q: What should you do if someone gets nervous during an earthquake
A: Check if they are shaking uncontrollably.
Q: Which poet liked earthquakes
Q: What did San Andreas say when the earthquake hit California
A: My fault.
Q: Why are earthquakes such nice people
A: Because they are so grounded.
Q: What is an earthquake during ‘Romeo And Juliet’ called
A: A Shakesperience.
Q: How do foodies bring about earthquakes
A: By moving plates.
Q: What do you call an earthquake that has affected 4046.856 square meters of land
A: A mass-acre.
Q: What is the safest place during an earthquake
A: A stationary store.
Q: When did the Dutch know there was an earthquake
A: Van der Waals shook.
Q: Why was the tectonic plate upset
A: Because everybody blamed it for the earthquake even when it wasn’t its fault.
Q: Why did all the animals take shelter at the horse’s house during an earthquake
A: Because it was stable.
Q: Why are earthquakes great journalists
A: They have mastered the art of breaking news.
Hilarious Earthquake Puns
- The earthquake was not strong in the desert, so nobody there got hurt. However, a few of the snakes were rattled.
- An earthquake’s favorite breakfast is Quaker Oats.
- Some people are saying that the California earthquakes are a cause of past actions of humans. But I think it’s San Andreas’ fault.
- The earthquake cracked a witty joke. I liked the sar-chasm.
- Even though earthquakes may seem like nice people, they still have their faults.
- For the first person who witnessed an earthquake, it must have been a groundbreaking experience.
- I experienced an earthquake today. It has left me shook.
- I wish I could describe the earthquake in more detail but I have a shaky memory of it.
- The only group of early Americans who were fond of earthquakes were the Quakers.
- The Richter scale is no longer used to measure the intensity of an earthquake. I am shook by this fact.
- In Germany, earthquakes are caused by Teuton-ic plates.
- Earthquakes really sheikh up the Arabian Peninsula.
- Since the earthquake struck I have been under some stress, but it is nobody’s fault.
- The information that the new earthquake study shows is truly groundbreaking.
- Inuit, the Alaskan earthquakes were bound to happen.
- Last week I had a nightmare about earthquakes. I woke up trembling.
- The French cheese factory was affected by an earthquake. Only de brie was left.
- An earthquake’s favorite song is Good Vibrations.
- My sister in California said she felt two earthquakes last week. I said that it was her fault.
- Nobody laughed at the earthquake’s joke. Only the ground cracked up.