Hilarious Drought Questions And Answers Jokes to help you scale through the horrible climate change: Drought is a prolonged dry period of drier-than-normal conditions that results in shortages in the water supply, whether atmospheric (below-average precipitation), surface water or ground water that can occur anywhere in the world. This situation have a serious impact on health, agriculture, economies, energy and the environment.
In as much as Drought can have a serious impact on health, agriculture, economies, energy and the environment, a little laughter can go a long way to boost peoples mood in this horrible climate cycle. Following is our collection of funny Drought jokes that you can tell your friends and make you/them laugh out loud.
Funniest Drought Q&A Jokes
Q: There was once a old grape farmer, who had gone through many droughts. When his grapes had fallen and dried out, all he could say was….
A: Everything happens for a raisin.
Q: My wife said, “Did you know a bunch of cows lying down means it’s going to rain?”
A: I replied, “Their legs must get really tired during a drought.”
Q: What does a bee do during a drought?
A: He takes off his yellow jacket!
Q: What do you call the Robin Williams movie about a hot California summer?
A: Mrs. Droughtfire.
Q: Is climate change warming up the planet?
A: Without a drought (doubt).
Q: What do you eat in the middle of a drought?
Q: What do you call a Camel in a drought?
A: A dry humper.
Q: My friend takes time off work to go dig for water in drought stricken areas.
A: He has a well paying job.
Q: An increasing number of farmers are losing their crops due to drought
A: It’s a growing problem.
Q: Does your state have less water than California?
A: Drought it.
Q: I have the solution to the drought in California
A: Just let all the ladies hear my mixtape
Q: What do you call a Pixar movie about the effects of dry heat on the mind?
A: Inside Drought.
Q: What do you need to visit Death Valley, Arizona?
A: Dental Records
Q: How guilty was the rich guy of wasting water?
A: Beyond a reasonable drought.
Q: What do you call someone religious who prays for rain?
A: A drought (devout) catholic.
Q: Have you heard about the drought in Yemen?
A: The UN is giving out a lot of Yemen aid.
Q: Worst thing about this Californian drought is?
A: The state has lost its favorite, longest-running Rivers
Q: Tsunami invited Cyclone, Earthquake, and Drought to a tea party.
No one came, why?
A: Tsunami had a silent tea.
Q: Over the The next 3 months, there’s going to be a drought in Germany
A: Definitely looks like a Drei season
Q: Is climate change leading to more wildfires?
A: Without a drought
Q: What does Barbie say when the drought finally ends?
A: It’s raining Ken, hallelujah….
Funny Drought Pun
- So dry the birds are building their nests out of barbed wire.
- Dry as a powder house.
- Dry as the heart of a haystack.
- Dryer than a popcorn fart.
- It’s been dry so long we only got a quarter inch of rain during Noah’s Flood.
- It’s so dry here the all the fish have ticks.
- It’s so dry that the Catholics are giving rain checks.
- It’s so dry that the cows are giving evaporated milk. (variation: So dry the cows are giving powdered milk.)
- If someone from California tells your they’re thirsty, give them the benefit of the drought.
- It’s so dry the fish are knocking on the door, askin’ for a drink of water.
- It’s so dry the government has announced a water pistol buy back scheme.
- It’s so dry the Red Cross has launched a wet blanket appeal.
- It’s so dry the river only runs twice a week.
- It’s so dry they’ve had to close two lanes at the swimming pool.
- It’s so dry you’re only permitted to eat watermelon between 8pm and 8am.
- It’s so dry, all the Baptists are converting to Catholic.
- It’s so dry, crooks are siphoning off radiators instead of gas tanks.
- It’s so dry, the the dogs are marking their territory with chalk lines.
- It’s so dry, they’re encouraging people to pee in the pool.
- Its so dry here that the fire hydrants are chasing the dogs around.
- So dry I’m spitting cotton.
- So dry my duck don’t know how to swim.
- So dry the Baptists are sprinkling and Methodists are spitting
- In case you missed it: In the thick of a blistering 2009 summer, we were inundated with news from far and wide of deep, devastating drought… so of course, that caused us to inquire, “Just HOW DRY is it?”
- So dry the catfish are carrying canteens.
- So dry the trees are bribing the dogs. (variation: It’s so dry that the trees are whistlin’ for the dogs.)