Use word like “Let me help you with…” instead of “What can I do for you....”
Words of Encouragement For Cancer Patient: This is a sensitive topic as Cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide, accounting for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020, or nearly one in six deaths, according to World Health Organization.
One of the most dreadful moment for anyone is when you receive a news that a close friend, family or colleague getting diagnosed with cancer. The most common cancers are breast, lung, colon and rectum and prostate cancers. All you need to do is show support and care through their agonizing days of treatment and recovery with encouraging words, hopeful message for for cancer patients.
If you are struggling with the right words to say to someone, family member or a loved one who underwent chemotherapy, mastectomy or lumpectomy or any cancer surgery. Tealsmiles.com got you covered. See the compilation below to find a sensible, positive note for a friend of loved one fighting cancer or cancer survivor.
Short Message For Cancer Patients
- “You are strong. You can do this.”
- You can call on me anytime, for anything.
- “We’ll get through this together. You’re not alone.”
- “I am praying for you.”
- You are my hero.
- I know you are stronger than anything.
- Don’t hesitate to call on me.
- Every day you are getting closer.
- Your strength inspires me.
- This diagnosis does not know what it’s up against.
- I’m here with you every step of the way.
- “Any time you need to talk, I’ll listen.”
- I’m rooting for you.
- So proud of you.
- You are a light to others.
- You are a rock star.
- You are still the same amazing person you’ve always been.
Encouraging Messages To Say To A Cancer Patient
- You are so determined to beat this cancer, and I’m so proud of you. You are an inspiration to everyone around you!
- I know you feel overwhelmed right now with everything that is happening, I hope things will get easier.
- I am so sorry you haven’t been feeling as good lately. I just wanted you to know how much I love you and that I am here for you.
- If you are feeling up for it on Saturday, I’d love to take you for something to eat. Tell me where you want to go, and I will be there to pick you up!
- You are so much stronger than you think. Keep on fighting and don’t give up.
- Each day is one day closer to being done with your chemotherapy! I’m counting down right along with you.
- Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way as you start your chemo. I hope the things in this gift basket help you pass the time during treatment.
- It seems like forever ago that you began chemo, and now you are so close to the finish line! I can’t wait to celebrate with you once it’s all over!
- Sending positive thoughts your way every day, and I know that one day soon you will get to ring that cancer bell!
- Today is it! Your last day of chemotherapy treatment!
- I saw the most beautiful rainbow today and it reminded me of how much you love rainbows yourself.
- I wish I could take this pain away from you. You’ve been on my mind a lot lately, and I’m sending you a virtual hug.
- Writing you this note to let you know how much I admire you. We think about you often and are so proud of you.
- Wow, what great news! I am so happy for you.
- See these tears? Happy tears! You worked so hard to beat cancer, and I couldn’t be more thrilled that you did it.
- I had no doubt that you would kick cancer in the behind!
Get-well messages for a cancer relapse
- I can’t begin to imagine what you are feeling right now, especially since I saw how much you went through before. It must be so frustrating and disappointing, and I am so sorry that it is happening again. Do you want to talk about it?
- Getting news like this, after all that you went through, must be so difficult and scary. I am praying for your health.
- Hearing the news was such a shock to me, so I can’t even fathom what it must have been like for you. I won’t pretend that I understand your pain because I can’t. So just know that I am here if you ever want to talk about it. Or just have someone to keep you company.
- It must be so exhausting to go through this process again. Please know that I am here to support you in any way. How about I drop off some groceries for you and the family this weekend?