Congratulations for Getting Engaged Wishes — Special Engagement Wishes And Congratulations Messages
Here’s one question that some persons have asked in the past. How do you congratulate for engagement or wish happy engagement to a friend?
First, an engagement is a big deal to couples in general but more importantly to the ladies. There are chances that some engaged couple keep the cards they receive during this time forever and ever for memory sake. So, a simple wish or congratulatory message is the way to go. Whether you’re close or not to the engaged couple, you would want your engagement congratulations message to be pretty legendary. See samples below:
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- What a wonderful announcement. Happy engagement with each other. I wish you a delighted life ahead.
- May the two of you have the best future together; we congratulate you for the great relationship that both of you have.
- We congratulate both of you on your engagement. May your future be filled with joy and excitement. Happy engagement!
- Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
- If ever two people deserved a meaningful, joyful wedding day, it’s the two of you.
- Many congratulations on your engagement, I wish you the best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your engagement. I’m excited about the open bar! I mean the wedding day!
- You’re both so lucky to have found the one person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- The first big step of being together forever has been accomplished. It’s time to prepare yourself for the new life. Congratulations on being engaged!
- Lucky is the person who managed to get you engaged with him. Many best wishes for the big day and congratulations on your engagement!
- You are surely going to be an amazing life partner. I pray for you that God grants you a happy and joyous married life. But first, let me congratulate you on your engagement!
- Congratulations my dear! I am so delighted to know about your engagement. May your married life be full of romance and adventure!
- You’re engaged! Congratulations on finding somebody wonderful to spend the rest of your life with.
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! I’m thrilled for you both!
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- Dreams that you two had together for all these years, have started to come true one by one. It’s time to celebrate the love you two share. Congratulations!
- I feel so happy to hear the good news of your engagement. I look forward to seeing you smiling on your wedding day. Congratulations!
- My heart knows no bound for celebrating the great news of you two. Congratulations dear! You two are made for each other.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. Congrats!
- Yass! I love good news! Congrats on your engagement!
- We are confident that your marriage will be stronger because we know that you two are strong in your faith. Remember your faith and trust in God in the times you need it. It will help you get through the challenges you will face together in life.
- As both of you are looking forward to your married life ahead of you, know that we are too. Your engagement has us filled with abundant happiness.
- Together, you can overcome all the troubles in your life. I hope all your joys will double in size. Congratulations on your engagement.
- On your engagement, we are sending good luck wishes and blessings so that you have a life full of joy and excitement. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to both of you. You have found the person to spend the rest of your life with. Have a happy life together.
- May God bless you with a future filled with all of the happiness in the world. Congratulations on your engagement.
- I just know that life has even more wonderful things in store for you two. May every day be happy and beautiful for you as a couple.
- I’m a person of simple statements. You two are so perfect that engagement was obvious. All my praise for you!
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom. I’m so happy you’ve found your forever love.
Engagement Congratulations Messages from Parents
- Remember to pray with each other and for each other. Prayer is the key to keeping focused on what is most important in your lives together.
- Congratulations on your engagement, you two! [Beth], you’re an incredible daughter, and you bring us the kind of joy that that simply can’t be explained. We’re proud of the woman you’ve become, and we’re proud you’ve found such a wonderful person to love — somebody who treats you with the love and respect you so deserve. [Matt], thank you for being so, so good to our daughter; we’re overjoyed to be welcoming you into our family. Love, Mom and Dad
- May you be blessed with forever togetherness. Congratulations on your happy union, may you have many moments of joy and fun.
- Everyone knows the rules of “engagement.” Find the perfect partner, lead with your heart and come back with a ring as your trophy. Well done!
- Congratulations to our amazing son and future daughter-in-law! [Beth], we didn’t think we’d ever meet a woman special enough for our son, but here you are. We’re over the moon that you two are going to be spending the rest of your lives together — you’re perfect for each other. We look forward to watching you guys walk down the aisle. Love, Mom and Dad
- As two hearts come together, we wish you a life full of glitter and light. On your engagement day, we are sending good luck wishes and blessings your way.
Congratulation Messages On Marriage Engagement from Friends/Loved Ones
- You make a wonderful pair. May you always be surrounded by lovely moments to share. Congratulations.
- Finally! You two really are meant for each other and I’m so glad you’re getting married.
- It makes me happy to see you this happy.
- When… and not if you guys fight, remember that Jesus is in the room with you. This way you will have the love, respect, and humility that it will take to love each other when you are not lovable.
- Jesus loves the church as his bride. His love is an example for us to use to model the kind of love that it takes for a good marriage.
- Be happy, be grateful, and love each other well!
- You guys make the sweetest, most precious couple I know and you really put the “gem” in engagement. I wish you both nothing but life’s best.
- [Beth], you’re one of the most important people in the world to me, and I love seeing you so in love. [Matt’s] amazing, and you two are perfect together.
- Rejoice in your love and may God bless you now and always. As you become one in Christ, we wish you love and joy.
- May the love between the two of you become fonder and fonder. I hope you both have a blessed future. Congratulations on your engagement.
- Soul mates do exist! Congrats on your engagement!
- I had a feeling you two were in it for the long haul. You complement each other so well!
- You share the kind of love that makes people believe in love.
- As Christians, we know that we are sinners and that God still loved us. Keep this fact in mind in your marriage to help you stay humble and love unconditionally.
- Congratulations on finding your true love and I wish you a happy married life.
- I can’t wait to see you become a little family.
- If you’d rather skip all the sentimental stuff and just bring on a chuckle, go for it! It’s also memorable to add a funny line to a sincere message. Just keep the joke positive and friendly, and make sure you know the couple will appreciate your humor.