Get inspired and uplifted with Albert Einstein Inspirational Quotes: Sometimes in life we just need a little motivation and push to get us going.
Albert Einstein is the most influential physicist of the 20th century, and just might be the most famous scientist to have ever lived. Einstein clearly had a knack for science and mathematics from an early age, but did not excel at everything he put his mind to. The prolific scientist’s rise to celebrity status, however, didn’t happen overnight. Unlike many other famous scientists of his time, Einstein lacked a flawless education record and wasn’t well connected in the scientific community.
He perfectly embodied the stereotype of a lone genius and typically worked by himself. He went to elementary school and later grammar school in Munich, where he felt alienated and stifled by the school’s rigid pedagogical approach. Nevertheless, the words he left behind may be the best way to go inside the mind of the legend and inspire us in our life endeavors. Here is a collection of Einstein inspirational quotes.
Albert Einstein Inspirational Quotes
- “You never fail until you stop trying.” ― Albert Einstein
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” ― Albert Einstein
- “I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” ― Albert Einstein
- “What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can comprehend only very imperfectly, and that must fill a thinking person with a feeling of humility. This is a genuinely religious feeling that has nothing to do with mysticism.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Adversity introduces a man to himself.” ― Albert Einstein
- “To dwell on the things that depress or anger us does not help in overcoming them. One must knock them down alone.” ― Albert Einstein
- “There comes a point in your life when you need to stop reading other people’s books and write your own.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. ” ― Albert Einstein
- “If there is no price to be paid, it is also not of value.” ― Albert Einstein
- “with every action theres an equal opposite reaction,with every problem theres a solution just a matter of taking action” ― Albert Einstein
- “If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein
- “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” ― Albert Einstein
- “You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.” ― Albert Einstein
- “There is nothing known as “Perfect”. Its only those imperfections which we choose not to see!!” ― Albert Einstein
- “The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead.” ― Albert Einstein